Oak Ridge Girls break USA Today Top 10 in South Region Poll.

Ole Dad

How is oka ridge in the top 10 in the souht when they ain't even the top team in tennessee. smyrna is way better than oak ridge and have beaten 2 top echelon teams in mt. juliet and shelbyville. smyrna also beat a tough antioch team. who has oak ridge beaten this season? NOBODY. That usa today poll is whack. they prolly picked oak ridge's name out of a hat.

Haha, wow. Not only did you manage to insult Oak Ridge several times, but also Cookeville, William Blount, Marietta, Oliver Springs, Campbell County, Powell, Knoxville West, Clinton, Knoxville Halls, Bradley Central, and the USA today. All in one post. You must be proud.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you're still in school and studying very hard. Your communication skills rival that of a 5th grader. I know because I have a 6th grader that leaves you in the dust. You're an embarrassment to yourself.

Ole Dad

How is oka ridge in the top 10 in the souht when they ain't even the top team in tennessee. smyrna is way better than oak ridge and have beaten 2 top echelon teams in mt. juliet and shelbyville. smyrna also beat a tough antioch team. who has oak ridge beaten this season? NOBODY. That usa today poll is whack. they prolly picked oak ridge's name out of a hat.

excuse me for stating my opinion. looks like yall can't stand seeing your team get criticised at all. well get over it cause thats what people do on here big dog! when is the last time any of those teams did something in a while. smyrna has already beat the last 2 state champions. take that however you want cuz i dont care what yall think about my opinions. why don't yall just worry about your girl's team not choking in the state tourny like your football team did.

excuse me for stating my opinion. looks like yall can't stand seeing your team get criticised at all. well get over it cause thats what people do on here big dog! when is the last time any of those teams did something in a while. smyrna has already beat the last 2 state champions. take that however you want cuz i dont care what yall think about my opinions. why don't yall just worry about your girl's team not choking in the state tourny like your football team did.

Oo, low blow. How's this one-- at least our football team GOT to finals. :P

I say :P because I'm just teasing and I'm really not trying to start something. Smyrna has an excellent lady's b-ball team.

Heck, I don't usually mind if anyone insults Oak Ridge or anybody else I'm rooting for, but to do so on a congratulations thread seems pretty rude. It's like showing up to someone's party and telling them all their downfalls. If this thread was entitled something like 'Smyrna vs. Oak Ridge' or 'Oakridge is the Best!!1!', that's different. Insult away.

kids, kids, kids. show some class or take it somewhere else. Not a place to bash everything that is posted. The old folks are tired of the kids showing no respect for each other. Kind of like the garbage music. We've heard enough.

Oh yea! putting us down cuz you think are music is garbage. wow i wish i was as high class as you. man o man i'm pretty dang sure all of us "kids" are tired of hearing about you old folks complain all the time and ur old garbage music too. I'm just kidding about old music though cuz I happen to have an open mind and I like that music from the 50s 60s 70s and 80s.