Cleveland vs McMinn

haterofstupidity

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to coach Moore and the girls. I understand that they were minus a couple of starters going into this game. :lol:

Congrads to Cleveland!!!!! Gosh we are 0-3 in the district. what is next??? Central beating US? or maybe at Christmas one of the teams that we will be playing beat us? Only reason why we are going to Lenior City Christmas tourn is to have more wins, or that is my thinking. Why do we need to go to these single A and double a tourns? WE are a AAA school...

Congrats to coach Moore and the girls. I understand that they were minus a couple of starters going into this game. :D

I guess that is true. They didn't play Kerry so that is about 15 points to the neg if you ask me. Is Kerry well now and when is she going to start to play? I guess it is true, you can't just win on talent alone. :ph34r:

angie wells was the other person that didn't start till the 2nd quarter. there is 1 senior, 3, juniors, and the rest are sophmores and one freshman

Thank you for letting me know. I knew there was another one out but didn't know who. Cleveland looks like they are going to be in the tops of this district for a while. I don't know what Bradley has but was told they have a very good freshman team.