whos the team to beat in 7-aaa?

im_tj_m

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True, but I know the team Siegel is looking forward to playing is Oakland.

yea but its a bad time for us to play siegel cause if there tournment doesnt go good there gonna really be wantin a win and were next on tha list..i mean there really gonna be goin after us..

While some of the guys will have a hard time admitting it, I imagine they are looking quite forward to January 6th as well as they how much it means for them should they win and get a game up on Siegel in the district standings. Yeah Siegel plays better after they've struggled and they could very well do that, but bewteen the hype and hysteria, the game will still come down to execution, not whos the loudest student section or whos fired up the most, etc etc

Oakland[/url'>Grad' post='825878140' date='Dec 19 2005 - 03:21 PM']

While some of the guys will have a hard time admitting it, I imagine they are looking quite forward to January 6th as well as they how much it means for them should they win and get a game up on Siegel in the district standings. Yeah Siegel plays better after they've struggled and they could very well do that, but bewteen the hype and hysteria, the game will still come down to execution, not whos the loudest student section or whos fired up the most, etc etc

thank you grad for admiting it, big game tomorrow night for oakland though deffinetly hope they win

Siegel[/url'>Nation07' post='825878142' date='Dec 19 2005 - 03:23 PM']

thank you grad for admiting it, big game tomorrow night for oakland though deffinetly hope they win

Would be saying the same if it was Warren County, Cookeville, Lebanon, etc. Truth is you cant be the team to beat in your league/conference/district without being the King of the Hill. Is it harder to swallow knowing that team is Siegel? Probably but that goes the same for Riverdale id imagine when Oakland has come out on top of the district many times in previous seasons

Guest dare_2_dream

o yea..yall better start prayin keith gets back sooon!

we won games without him. still got jimmy, luke, darius, cutter, rod... how easily people forget there are other people on the team besides keith...

im ready to make some real big BOLD predictions, but im gonna spare yall because im not one for arguin about somethin that will handle itself in time when its played out, so ill keep them to myself. if im right, i cant say "i told you so" but if i was wrong well then i'd have to swallow my words :thumb:

also i dont think i have seen enough teams play yet to make these predictions

Edited by tdntn

You are right, they won without the big kid. But they also won two of those by the skin of their teeth....to Riverdale and Cookeville......as in last second shots.

They definitely deserve respect, but truthfully, I am sick of hearing about without Ramsey talk. GIVE the other kids some credit for getting it DONE w/o Ramsey. GOOD GRIEF, Ramsey is NOT the whole team.