Top 10 In 1A

ptguard12

So little has happened in RBS basketball history that a fluke close loss to Jackson County is viewed as the turning point in their history. They can hang the banner of that accomplishment with all the other crap banners "19whatever RBS Xmas Tourny runner up 18-13." Wow what an accomplishment. To lose 13 games but finish runner-up in the crappiest tournament in the state. I saw the heavy weights you guys had over there, it was a really tough tournament. It is good to see that the Lady Bulldogs are asserting themselves as serious state contenders playing the likes of Merrol Hyde and Trousdale County. Like devilfanatic said before, Jackson County girls are not even bothered by such teams as RBS. They are playing for tournament time. Of course your coach down there doesn't know how to prepare for the big games, how many has he won? How many districts recently have they won? Coach Brown knows how to develop players where Coach White develops teams that doesn't develop. By the end of the season, Jackson will smoke RBS by 20+ easily. The idiots in RBS are really in a wad about me and I think its funny plus I have a guy in Lafayette more fired up now than ever before. I guess I made tennisguy see the light because he is getting a little more fired up in his posts and is going after people like he used to. Well tennisguy you can't polish a piece of crap and I'm still calling you as a sell out.

Actually you are just very humorous to most! :thumb:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all i have nothing to do with the scheduling of games for the Lady Blue Devils. That is all taken care of by Jim Brown. Secondly, you can't compare this score to that score and this team to that team. Fortunately we won't have to wait for a scrimmage game in the summer time or at camp. The best team in Class A will be decided on the court in March in Murphreesboro. You don't know how many times i have seen people on this board in the past saying the same things that you are when Jackson County girls were in AA. Come here, play us, we are 34-0, and on and on. But when it came down to it and they played for the Championship Trophy, up until last year 7AA had won 6 in a row. That's 6 STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS IN A ROW. With Jackson County winning FOUR of them and ONE silver. People do not really understand how good these girls programs are over here, its just a different level. Ask anyone that knows, while i'm sure that you have some good teams over there and yes i'm sure there are a couple that could compete with a Jackson County or a C'range once in a while like RBS did. However game in and game out these girls teams, as of right now, are just too strong to beat when it counts. If i'm wrong then i'll get on here and say i was wrong, but hopefully when i'm right you'll do the same! Good luck and merry christmas!! :thumb:

During the summer, I spoke with RBS's coach and he had nothing but good things to say about Jackson County and C'range. He said they were well coached, had tons of talent, and that any team would have an uphill battle to beat them consistently. I do not think anyone was happy when Jackson County dropped down to A ball except maybe a bunch of AA schools that no longer had to compete with them. I look forward to seeing them play. Good luck. But with your confidence level, it does not appear you need any luck. And if they are that good, I do not blame you for being confident. However, sometimes, not necessarily saying it applies here, confidence sounds to some like arrogance. :thumb:

During the summer, I spoke with RBS's coach and he had nothing but good things to say about Jackson County and C'range. He said they were well coached, had tons of talent, and that any team would have an uphill battle to beat them consistently. I do not think anyone was happy when Jackson County dropped down to A ball except maybe a bunch of AA schools that no longer had to compete with them. I look forward to seeing them play. Good luck. But with your confidence level, it does not appear you need any luck. And if they are that good, I do not blame you for being confident. However, sometimes, not necessarily saying it applies here, confidence sounds to some like arrogance. :thumb:

Sometimes it is good to remember the messenager and not the message :thumb:

I definately don't want anyone to think i'm arrogant because i'm not. They are a good team but obviously they can be beaten as they have lost 3 games albeit to undefeated AA Upperman (2 times unfortunately!) and AAA Cookeville. Jackson County is loaded with talent and they have a great coach, they will be there in the end and it will take a very good team in Class A to beat them and then they'll have to catch them on a bad night. This is just a fact, not meant to slight any other team. :thumb:

I definately don't want anyone to think i'm arrogant because i'm not. They are a good team but obviously they can be beaten as they have lost 3 games albeit to undefeated AA Upperman (2 times unfortunately!) and AAA Cookeville. Jackson County is loaded with talent and they have a great coach, they will be there in the end and it will take a very good team in Class A to beat them and then they'll have to catch them on a bad night. This is just a fact, not meant to slight any other team. :lol:

Jackson County cant stay on the floor with summertown or wayne county. Plain and simple!!!!

Jackson County cant stay on the floor with summertown or wayne county. Plain and simple!!!!

:lol:;):lol::lol::lol: Now that was funny!! Wayne County has already been beaten by RBS recently by 21 and they will finish no better than 3rd in our district. Summertown let Culleoka score 41 on them, this is a team that could only score 8 points the whole game against Jackson County fielding their second and third string the whole second half.

Edited by devilfanatic

:lol::lol::lol:;):lol: Now that was funny!! Wayne County has already been beaten by RBS recently by 21 and they will finish no better than 3rd in our district. Summertown let Culleoka score 41 on them, this is a team that could only score 8 points the whole game against Jackson County fielding their second and third string the whole second half.

Wayne Co. has not played RBS.

:lol::lol::lol:;):lol: Now that was funny!! Wayne County has already been beaten by RBS recently by 21 and they will finish no better than 3rd in our district. Summertown let Culleoka score 41 on them, this is a team that could only score 8 points the whole game against Jackson County fielding their second and third string the whole second half.

Wayne Co. has not played RBS.

What's funny is Wayne Co. has not played RBS.