Union City '06,what happens when the seniors leave?

johnnyutah7

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

union city might be third or mabey if that jounior running back of theres dosent get hurt mabey 2nd, 21 players is a lot of people missing from a roster in 1a, but uc might be ok cause there not even really one a to begin with. but i hope the best for them and all of the other teams in 8-1a this year hope i will be traveling to the championship to see one of yall represent the west.

Like I said on another post, people can't handle change(UC in A). Cry me a river because most teams have to play a team that is better than theirs.

• 3 months later...

Anyway, How many years in a row did we beat UC. OHHH thats right I can't remember because I never saw it when I was in high school. Holla!! Maybe next year though....... :lol: ..... :D ..... :lol: ..... :) !!!

if from now on when central beats UC they go to state i think they will take that loss anytime

• 4 weeks later...

union city might be third or mabey if that jounior running back of theres dosent get hurt mabey 2nd, 21 players is a lot of people missing from a roster in 1a, but uc might be ok cause there not even really one a to begin with. but i hope the best for them and all of the other teams in 8-1a this year hope i will be traveling to the championship to see one of yall represent the west.

I was wondering how long it would take someone to show their ignorance and say.. Union City doesn't belong in 1 A. LOOK AT THE ENROLLMENT BUCKO! TSSAA sets the classes we don't. Idk whats worse.. That FA kid talking crap about their starters (which Im sure he probably doesn't even play anyway just stands on the sidelines the whole time and watches his teammates throw fits--sry I had to throw that in there) or you saying Union City doesn't belong here. Well, you know what we do belong here. But let me fill ya in on a little secret, you know why UC has such a good sports program. ITS BECAUSE UC HAS SCHOOL SPIRIT! You find anther 1A school in the STATE that had the spirit of the Student Section of Union CIty's in Basketball... O wait you can't. Or how about the number of kids that show up to a UC home game to not just talk and have a good time but to actually cheer on their team. THen we will talk. THe fact is we were raised up in an atomosphere where school spirit is the best thing you can have, and when you have that mentality you will have students actually wanted to excel in sports becuase they realize that people care.. and that is the drive of a UC athlete and thats why they are that durn good. So just becuase UC is good don't be bashing them around saying they don't belong, becuase looking at the enrollment they belong!!!!!! ;)

Anyway, How many years in a row did we beat UC. OHHH thats right I can't remember because I never saw it when I was in high school. Holla!! Maybe next year though....... ;) ..... B) ..... :lol: ..... :lol: !!!

Well, instead of just looking at the overall record of your high school years lets look at the THE OVERALL RECORD PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! which belongs to Union City.. O and By the way.... I was talking to some people the other day and maybe you can help me out here. Union City enrollment 391.... Central enrollment is over double that. AND YOU MEAN TO TELL ME WITH ALL THOSE KIDS YOU CAN"T GET A BETTER TEAM THAN THAT. THAT YOUR TEAM IS SO BAD THAT YOU HAVE TO BE HAPPY OVER A WIN OVER A 1 A SCHOOL. HAHAHAHAHAAHA.... THATS LIKE A 40 YEAR OLD MAN BEING HAPPY AND PROUD AND ARROGANT THAT HE BEAT A 15 YEAR OLD KID UP HAHAHAAHAHA. IM SURE IN A SCHOOL THAT SIZE YOU CAN FIND MORE KIDS THAT CAN PLAY! I MEAN THEY ARE RAISED FROM KIDS TO BE GREAT ATHLETES RIGHT! I MEAN WHO NEEDS WEIGHT LIFTING WHEN YOUR DAILY ROUTINE INCLUDES.... CHASING CHICKENS.... GRABBING AND SQUEZZING THE UTTERS OF A COW..... CARRYING BARRELS OF HAY... CUTTING DOWN LOGS BECUASE YOU CAN"T FIGURE OUT CENTRAL HEATING AND AIR OUT.... and my favorite from last year SWIMMING OUT OF YOUR CLASSROOMS BECUASE ThEY ARE SO FLOODED!! I MEAN SERIOUSLY YALL...... INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT LIL O UC.... and being proud to be able to beat a school less than half ur size..... DON"T THINK THEY YALL NEED TO WORrY ABOUT WESTVIEW AND HUNTINGTON AND MILAN.... BUT YET I ForGET WHY SHOULD YOU WORRY ABOUT THEM BECUASE THEY DON"T WORRY ABOUT YOU DOING ANTHING IN THE SEASON OR POST SEASON!