Union City '06,what happens when the seniors leave?

johnnyutah7

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll be lucky to have a winning record next yr. And thats in the weak west. Definitely wont be able to compete with middle or east teams.

I am sure kids will be coming out of the woodworks to play for a team that made it to the show. Make no mistake, Union City has always had and always will have athletes. Sometimes they play. Sometimes they walk the halls and streets, but they always have them and more than most.

I am sure kids will be coming out of the woodworks to play for a team that made it to the show. Make no mistake, Union City has always had and always will have athletes. Sometimes they play. Sometimes they walk the halls and streets, but they always have them and more than most.

athletes walking the halls don't help any, no matter how many ther are

• 1 month later...

eventhough union city loses 21 seniors, I believe they can still compete in 1a and will always compete. what are your thoughts?

I KNOW THEY WON'T BEAT FAYETTE ACADEMY THIS YEAR... I PLAY FOR FAYETTE WE HAVE TO MANY PEOPLE COMING BACK WE ONLY LOST 3 PLAYERS BUT WE HAVE AN AWESOME DEFENSE COMING BACK WITH A MIGHTY FINE LOOKING OFFENSE AS WELL I HOPE WE MEAT AGAIN IN THE PLAY OFFS.I WILL SAY IT WAS NOT THE BEST GAME I HAVE PLAYED IN BUT I MYSELF THOUGHT WE WERE BOTH GREAT TEAMS

I KNOW THEY WON'T BEAT FAYETTE ACADEMY THIS YEAR... I PLAY FOR FAYETTE WE HAVE TO MANY PEOPLE COMING BACK WE ONLY LOST 3 PLAYERS BUT WE HAVE AN AWESOME DEFENSE COMING BACK WITH A MIGHTY FINE LOOKING OFFENSE AS WELL I HOPE WE MEAT AGAIN IN THE PLAY OFFS.I WILL SAY IT WAS NOT THE BEST GAME I HAVE PLAYED IN BUT I MYSELF THOUGHT WE WERE BOTH GREAT TEAMS

you couldn't beat union city last year and your talking on all these boards about how you all are gonna win state this year :thumb::lol::lol: you are in for a rude awakening my young friend. becarefull about being a current player and boasting on here thats very inviting for alot of criticism

you couldn't beat union city last year and your talking on all these boards about how you all are gonna win state this year :thumb::lol::lol: you are in for a rude awakening my young friend. becarefull about being a current player and boasting on here thats very inviting for alot of criticism

I totally agree and also i would like to add that it was in poor taste for one of the fa players (cole trim) to take a cheap shot at the end of our playoff game. I believe that he embarrased his school and community by throwing a temper tantrum like a young child.

union city might be third or mabey if that jounior running back of theres dosent get hurt mabey 2nd, 21 players is a lot of people missing from a roster in 1a, but uc might be ok cause there not even really one a to begin with. but i hope the best for them and all of the other teams in 8-1a this year hope i will be traveling to the championship to see one of yall represent the west.