Best Chant(s) of highschool bball pepclubs

straightbill307

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not really a set chant but i thought that they came up with something really orginal and ended up making the player flip them off, but wasnt seen by the refs. he played for JCS and wasnt playing great. he was short and shaped kind of odd and the kids would start chanting " OOMPA LOOMPA" clap...clap..clap clap clap..."OOMPA LOOMPA". really great!

HaHa these are great. The ones that are funniest are the ones made up for a particular player. In a womens game last year Wartburg vs Coalfield I beleive it was some sort of a championship, every time one of Coalfield's players touched the ball they would name off something stupid until she passed to someone else and then they would chant something at her. Casey Jackon would touch the ball and all you could hear was man man man man man man. It was quite funny but it's sad when a result of that the player plays horrible, but what can I say I will probley be there this year. Any other good ones out there?

This one was popular with my pep club when I was in high school (Sycamore). We would single out the player with the biggest ego, and aggrivate him so much that he would do some towards our student sections. Then we would hit him with a Douche Douche Douche....Douchebag. Or if there was a fat kid on the court, we would chant truffle shuffle..clap clap clapclapclap......over and over

btown....when everybody in the gym is doing that at the 'Boro I got chill bumps....Ya'll love some basketball down there...

Someof my personal favorites are...If a bald ref makes a bad call everyone starts yelling "Rogaine"......Another one is when the opposing team turns the ball over...Fun-da-men-tals is a very good chant to do.....And ofcourse I love the drive home safely and start the bus chants; it's always a good feeling when you get to do those.... :thumb:

its not really a set chant but i thought that they came up with something really orginal and ended up making the player flip them off, but wasnt seen by the refs. he played for JCS and wasnt playing great. he was short and shaped kind of odd and the kids would start chanting " OOMPA LOOMPA" clap...clap..clap clap clap..."OOMPA LOOMPA". really great!

That was our set goal for the night :thumb: .....

Also some more good ones.......When the other team starts stalling, Everyone starts yelling BOOOORRRRINNNGGGG over and over......A great one to do is when they get a 5 second call or foul out everyone yells...One...Two....Three...FOUR.....FIF!!!!(from the Dave Chappelle show ;) )

Edited by treefitty74