TACA and TSWA All-State

futbolfan7

All Mid-state is about 50% on target.

Totally agree hardball03 :) I know one incredible forward/midfielder, several midfielders and an unbelieveably talented defender ( :thumb: Flash), that should have been on 1st or 2nd team or at least been recognized somewhere from A/AA. A name on a list, or not, shouldn't define any player, that is done on the field. MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!

Totally agree hardball03 :thumb: I know one incredible forward/midfielder, several midfielders and an unbelieveably talented defender ( :thumb: Flash), that should have been on 1st or 2nd team or at least been recognized somewhere from A/AA. A name on a list, or not, shouldn't define any player, that is done on the field. MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!

Totally agree hardball03 :thumb: I know one incredible forward/midfielder, several midfielders and an unbelieveably talented defender ( :thumb: Flash), that should have been on 1st or 2nd team or at least been recognized somewhere from A/AA. A name on a list, or not, shouldn't define any player, that is done on the field. MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!

Thanks 7, but the defender I think you refer too seemed pretty unaffected, other than she is genuinely happy for her teammates...each and all. She just likes to play. I'm sure that the Tennessean has a lot to cover trying to watch the abundant talent levels we are blessed with in the midstate. Too bad they can't afford to devote more time, people, and coverage to a growing sport .