District 7AAA

riverdaleman

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I sure know of one LEFTY that is getting lots of looks from colleges for his astounding pitching. :ph34r:

I think OHS has a great group of Jrs coming back that may make some noise this yr too.

OHS definately has a scary line up. Who else will it be other than...

Fann C/1B

Dodd 1B/3B/DH?

2nd?

Burnett SS/P

McGowan 3B?

Wright and Parsley LF?

Polk CF

Barnes RF/P

I know Parsley can come in and play some SS but hes mainly an OF i believe.

Renefroe (sp) and Stender will play a huge role i believe. They will have to eat up some innings.

Edited by Listenup

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

I heard that Woods got moved back to the closer spot and Siegel transfer, Matt Utterback, might get the nod for the #2 slot.

I heard that Woods got moved back to the closer spot and Siegel transfer, Matt Utterback, might get the nod for the #2 slot.

It is Woods' spot right now. The coaches just want to see who can perform in the preseason. They are not sure what they want to do yet. Don't be surprised to see Woods at number two.

Edited by Listenup

Who did you hear that from Utteback? i dont know how much truth there is in that we have a few other SRs that are also gonna try and win some time on the mound along with a few other JRs however Listen up is right no one has really stepped up to take over the number 2 spot and there is A LOT riding on the work outs right now and then the pre season games. Right now it is woods to lose and i hope heplans on working hard to seperate himself from the rest and win the 2nd district games

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

Who did you hear that from Utteback? i dont know how much truth there is in that we have a few other SRs that are also gonna try and win some time on the mound along with a few other JRs however Listen up is right no one has really stepped up to take over the number 2 spot and there is A LOT riding on the work outs right now and then the pre season games. Right now it is woods to lose and i hope heplans on working hard to seperate himself from the rest and win the 2nd district games

like Riverdale, Siegel is looking for someone to solidify the #2 spot .. Roberts has become the true #1 and will be the best pitcher in the district IMO .. Siegel has a deep bullpen, but a #2 will need to step up soon.

like Riverdale, Siegel is looking for someone to solidify the #2 spot .. Roberts has become the true #1 and will be the best pitcher in the district IMO .. Siegel has a deep bullpen, but a #2 will need to step up soon.

Do you think josh Mckenzie will get a lot of innings? He isnt going to blow the ball by you but he will get you OUT he has been doing that since he was 9 and 10 years old batters come up to bat and they think they can tattoo him but they cant you can hit him but it is usually right at somone

Do you think josh Mckenzie will get a lot of innings? He isnt going to blow the ball by you but he will get you OUT he has been doing that since he was 9 and 10 years old batters come up to bat and they think they can tattoo him but they cant you can hit him but it is usually right at somone

He has picked up a lot of speed.. he is throwing in the 80s now.. which is really good considering he had tommy john i believe in 8th grade