District 7AAA

riverdaleman

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

mckenzie will see alot from the closing position .. like you said, he doesnt over power you, but he knows how to get you out .. keeps the ball low and away from hitters consistently.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to wish the best to Zack Jones from Siegel.....recent surgery... ;)

Being the staunch competitor that he is....I know he will sail thru this and be ready to lead his team to many victories this season. :(

Prayers from OHS for Zack.

Hope he has a speedy recovery. Good luck Zack.

Warren Co. is going to have a pretty good group of talent but it is not for sure what type of pitching they are going to have.

YEAH RIGHT!!!! Pitching will be one of your strengths with Killian I think that is his name he is really good and your numbver 2 last year was pretty good too i think WC biggest thing is hitting and defense you have got the pitching towin the district all you need is the timely hitting I think WC is a TRUE contender in the district this year

YEAH RIGHT!!!! Pitching will be one of your strengths with Killian I think that is his name he is really good and your numbver 2 last year was pretty good too i think WC biggest thing is hitting and defense you have got the pitching towin the district all you need is the timely hitting I think WC is a TRUE contender in the district this year

killian will keep them in every game .. they need some quality innings from Rogers and some great defense behind them.

AGREED Is rogers the number 2 from last year? He did a very good job against us if i remember correctly now i may be wrong but i think defnese let them down in that game he pitched

yes, Rogers is Warren Co.'s #2 .. he is a fighter and a great pitcher to watch

Predictions:

1. Oakland

2. Warren County

3. Riverdale

4. Siegel

5. Cookeville

6. Blackman

7. Lebanon

8. White County

Overall, a very balanced district as its hard for me to put certain teams that low. I feel Oakland and Warren County are the 2 best teams in their district, although both will do it with contrasting styles. Warren County will win games on the strength of their pitching with Killian and Rogers. Oakland has 2 fine starting pitchers in Burnett and Barnes, but most nights probably wont have to rely on their pitching as Oakland's lineup has very few holes in it