Arby's Classic Updates

WesVLT

That's certainly the upside of a game like tonight's. All the guys who work so hard and put in the time get to see some real action. I'm happy your son got to play, along with some of the other underclassmen.

Thanks. Its difficult for the young guys to get playing time

with a team this deep and schedule this tough. Their time

will come. I wish we hadn't lost the web audio feed at halftime.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foul Count: 25 Roanoke, 13 SH (This while SH pressed full court all game)

Ask Roanoke how fair they thought that game was. Especially after they got cheated out of 3 seconds at the end of the game for a shot.

I used to love to watch the George Pitts' teams at SH in the early and mid 90's. I even went to see them at the state one year when they dominated Brainerd. They had great coaching and great talent on those squads. Science Hill is still pretty good but they get calls that make them able to beat teams they shouldn't, especially at the Arby's where they need SH to make it far in the tourney so they can get good attendance.

If you wanted to see what Science Hill used to look like, you should have seen Brentwood play.

And to think Waco, DB could have had Pitts.

Science Hill has never had a player like Brandan Wright!! So there’s NO way you can compare BA to any SH team. And why don’t you quit crying…the HILL is still the most competitive team year after year from N.E.T. and if you say you don’t enjoy watching them play (even without Pitts) your obviously envious of the talent that continuously flows through the valley of THE HILL. Brock…you know I’m not a SH fan but ya gotta give credit where credit is due!!!!! B)

Come on…give it up!!! :lol:

never mind i found the link. but what is the price to enter the games as i am planning on going today?

Not sure about the entry fee. The video yesterday was great when it was on but they kept having technical difficulties and ended up turning it off, I guess, since it quit working completely.

I'm not planning on trying the video today. If anyone does then let us know how/if it works. I want to use it again on Thursday.