Nera White Classic.

kaeXo

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bad did Celina beat ER? Apparently Waldon is the glue to this Celina team!!!

Clay won by 15-18 I think. We dominated the first half and maintained the lead in the second half. Most impressive was Clay's free throw shooting. I think Godwin went 11 for 12 and I don't think anyone else even missed one. Good win and we'll see if it carries over into tonight's game.

Very impressive win and hopefully they can play at the same level tonight as they did last night. Clay Co. shot 29/30 from the free throw line with Godwin missing one out of 16 from the charity stripe. The guards dominated this game, ER had no answer for them. Rich cleaned the boards like we all know he can and Kerr was deadly from beyond the arc missing only one shot all night. If Clay Co. would play like this they wouldn't lose another game, but that is a bit unrealistic. They will have to put together another good game to beat a much improved Westmoreland team. :unsure:

Very impressive win and hopefully they can play at the same level tonight as they did last night. Clay Co. shot 29/30 from the free throw line with Godwin missing one out of 16 from the charity stripe. The guards dominated this game, ER had no answer for them. Rich cleaned the boards like we all know he can and Kerr was deadly from beyond the arc missing only one shot all night. If Clay Co. would play like this they wouldn't lose another game, but that is a bit unrealistic. They will have to put together another good game to beat a much improved Westmoreland team. :unsure:

I've seen them play like that before...they won by 41 too...They're almost unstoppable when they play ball like that...