BEST MIDDLE SCHOOL AND PLAYER IN MIDDLE TENNESSEE

BASEBALLFAN11

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is for High School basketball but seems no one posts on the middle school site: Who does everyone think is the best middle school and the best player in middle tn.? :unsure:

There is a reason that a Middle School board was put on the site, and many reasons why there aren't more posts here.

• 3 weeks later...

I think we might see these two teams at the State Tourney. Aren't they playing in the AA division? Liberty has two good players and from what I've been told a great one. We'll see as M.K., Casey and Jessie tee it up next week! Jackson Christian is up first! Go Lady Patriots! :thumb:

Cornerstone is, but Jackson County is not.

I don't think Jackson Christian will give Liberty too good of a game as I believe they are like 7-11 (I know they are under .500). I was told they lack size, but do have some decent guards.

Once you play up ,you cannot play down.

I am not sure if this is just about girls basketball or what but one of the best teams I have seen is Cleveland middle school. They may be one of the best teams and several of their players my be considered the best players in the state.

I am not sure if this is just about girls basketball or what but one of the best teams I have seen is Cleveland middle school. They may be one of the best teams and several of their players my be considered the best players in the state.

I heard the same thing. I hope to see them play at James C. Haile State Tournament in Murfreesboro.

I was told they have not lost a game in the past two years. Is that true?

I heard the same thing. I hope to see them play at James C. Haile State Tournament in Murfreesboro.

I was told they have not lost a game in the past two years. Is that true?

I believe that is correct. Cleveland Middle School boasts one of the best middle school programs in the state. Many of the girls on the 7th and 8th grade teams play for the Tennessee Top Guns program, which has helped them tremendously. In fact, it is recommended (though some would say required) that players play either AAU or in some type of recreational league during the summer if they want to make the middle school team.