BEST MIDDLE SCHOOL AND PLAYER IN MIDDLE TENNESSEE

BASEBALLFAN11

I heard the same thing. I hope to see them play at James C. Haile State Tournament in Murfreesboro.

I was told they have not lost a game in the past two years. Is that true?

I don't know about last year but I do know they lost one game this year to Ocoee Middle School, which is their main rival and from the same county. They also would be the most obnoxious bunch I have ever witnessed, from the coach to the players to their fans (parent's included).

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laken is a Great Player! My daugther got to play a year of AAU with her a couple of years ago. Good size, nice speed but I admired her ferocity in the paint. But since he's hit the floor in High School now she can't play back down can she?

Nope...she started out playing jr high basketball, and then as soon as high school basketball started she started playing high school ball...Though the team is still good with out her, but not the same as they were when they had her...

• 2 weeks later...

What are the two post/forwards names that play for Mt. Juliet's 8th grade team? They are really athletic and the overall team is pretty good.

There are really 3 post/forwards on the Mt. Juliet team and a guard that is real good. Logan Gray, Terase Clemmons, Ethan Gross (guard/forward) and Darryl Jackson (guard).

Point guard from West Wilson (Jordan Lee) is a good passer and ball handler.

Just think if these boys had played on the same team.

Edited by WCWildcat#1Fan

There are really 3 post/forwards on the Mt. Juliet team and a guard that is real good. Logan Gray, Terase Clemmons, Ethan Gross (guard/forward) and Darryl Jackson (guard).

Point guard from West Wilson (Jordan Lee) is a good passer and ball handler.

Just think if these boys had played on the same team.

[/b]I Agree with the West Wilson point guard. He really is good and for being that small he can jump higher than some people. He handles the ball incredibly, he will pick you clean if you dribble more than twice with the same hand, and is faster than any point guard i have seen.

I think that boy from Avery Trace the big one #14 and the little boy

the shooter they are both star athlets :lol:

You are absolutely correct about the two from Avery Trace. #14 (Tate) is an around player (sometimes gets in foul trouble because his is so agressive). #12 (Hill) is a pure outside shooter and knocks the lights out of his foul shots.