Red Boiling Springs-Hermitage Springs

muffin

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was better game than I wanted it to be...RBS didn't play like they should have at all and HS played a really good game I thought...

Yeah, I was really suprised. The score will DEFINATELY not be the same the next game between them, as they will{should} have Whitney and Laken back. I was expecting RBS to win this game by at least 50! RBS wasn't doing well at all tonight, or atleast I didnt think so. Hermitage Springs played a better game than expected, I actually give them credit for once! :D Good job to both teams though!

Starters for RBS will be on the bench by halftime!!!

I am two or three counties west of you but would just like to say I enjoy reading these post's about the teams in the Clay/Macon county areas. Sounds like the teams there have great rivalries, and the fans have a great passion for the game. I wish it were more like that here.

But anyway,

Continue these great posts! I enjoy keeping up with things over there.

I'm planning on going. John & Doug Strong are out of town through Friday. Hopefully they'll be home in time for the game. I'm sure they will since Doug calls games. I'm sure he'll have one somewhere Friday night.

Crazyvolfan:

You gonna be following those Lady Cats in softball again? Didn't see a thread started in that forum yet.