2. Brainerd: 13-3

3. Central: 12-4

4. Tyner: 10-6

5. Meigs Co: 10-6

6. Polk Co.: 5-11

7. Sweetwater: 4-12

8. Sequoyah: 2-14

9. Boyd-B: 2-14

...I still don't how the brackets will be set...the District has a couple of options...if someone knows, please advise!!!

;)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bledsoe lost to Chattanooga Christian, East Ridge lost to Sequatchie, Hixson lost to Grundy.....

Standings as of 2/8/06.......

1. Grundy Co. (12-1)

2. Chattanooga Christian (13-2)

3. Sequatchie Co. (11-3)

4. Howard (9-5)

5. Bledsoe Co. (7-7)

6. Notre Dame (3-11)

7. East Ridge (4-10)

8. Hixson (3-9)

9. Marion Co. (1-13)

I think Notre Dame holds the tie-breaker over East Ridge for 6th....Notre Dame defeated them both times....

Standings as of 2/13/06....

1. Grundy Co. (14-1)

3. Sequatchie Co. (12-3)

4. Howard (10-5)

5. Bledsoe Co. (7-8)

6. Notre Dame (3-13)

7. East Ridge (4-11)

8. Hixson (3-12)

9. Marion Co. (2-13)

I think Most of them are locks for the tounrament but the #2 spot will be up for grabs on Tuesday when Chattanooga Christian travels to Sequatchie....Should be a good game....

Edited by Bledsoebtheboys

:thumb:

Standings as of 2/13/06....

1. Grundy Co. (14-1)

3. Sequatchie Co. (12-3)

4. Howard (10-5)

5. Bledsoe Co. (7-8)

6. Notre Dame (3-13)

7. East Ridge (4-11)

8. Hixson (3-12)

9. Marion Co. (2-13)

I think Most of them are locks for the tounrament but the #2 spot will be up for grabs on Tuesday when Chattanooga Christian travels to Sequatchie....Should be a good game....

WELL WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN, IT SHOULD BE VERY EXCITING TONIGHT THE LAST I HEARD THE GAMES ARE STILL ON. IT SHOULD BE INTERESTING FOR GIRLS AND BOYS

District Games Tonight: Chattanooga Christian at Sequatchie, East Ridge at Bledsoe, Grundy at Hixson, Marion at Howard.....

BLEDSOE COULD HAVE ASHOT AT THIS ONE (REALLY) ER JUST PLAYED GRACE TOUGH FROM WHATEVERONE IS SAYING BLEDSOE SHOULD COME OUT LAYING IT ON THE LINE PLUS IF THEY GET THEIR FANS ENVOLVED AND GET ER TO BLOW UP WITH THE HOT HEADS THEY GOT THEY REALLY COULD COME OUT ON TOP WHAT HAVE THEY GOT TO LOSE. COME ON WARROIRS LAY IT ON THE LINE. :)

BLEDSOE COULD HAVE ASHOT AT THIS ONE (REALLY) ER JUST PLAYED GRACE TOUGH FROM WHATEVERONE IS SAYING BLEDSOE SHOULD COME OUT LAYING IT ON THE LINE PLUS IF THEY GET THEIR FANS ENVOLVED AND GET ER TO BLOW UP WITH THE HOT HEADS THEY GOT THEY REALLY COULD COME OUT ON TOP WHAT HAVE THEY GOT TO LOSE. COME ON WARROIRS LAY IT ON THE LINE. :)

I think they will....We beat them there by 5 in OT....Kelly Warden returns tonight, to give our team a much needed boost....

Looks like there's no byes this year in the 6 AA tourney and that you may see all girls' games Monday and all boys' Tuesday. Let's hope so. Most other districts do it.

I plan on taking pictures of all games in the district and region at Sequatchie. I just wish the Indian staff would change those yellow bulbs between now and Monday and put white bulbs in. That would do wonders for the lighting in that gym.

DL.

Looks like there's no byes this year in the 6 AA tourney and that you may see all girls' games Monday and all boys' Tuesday. Let's hope so. Most other districts do it.

I plan on taking pictures of all games in the district and region at Sequatchie. I just wish the Indian staff would change those yellow bulbs between now and Monday and put white bulbs in. That would do wonders for the lighting in that gym.

DL.

Where did you get this info? I thought they changed it last year where 1 and 2 got the bye....

Where did you get this info? I thought they changed it last year where 1 and 2 got the bye....

NOT THIS YEAR, I THINK IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE FAIR,PLAY AND SEE WHO IS BETTER. 1-8,2-7,3-6,4-5 IS THE WAY IT WILL BE. SHOULD BE VERY INTERESTING

ONLY THE BEST WILL ADVANCE SO EVERYONE BETTER BRING IT :)