Best Wrestler in the State?

In Hoc Signo Vinces

Put this in YOUR figures. Since you brought up common foes, what happened to Reveiz at the Knox Cat. tourny? Oh, my bad, he was not there. Had he been there, maybe he would have made the finals and got his shot at Coffey. The reason I say maybe is because Ian Meridith was not there..........Now,back to commnon foes, last year at the K. Catholic tourny, what happened when Reveiz wrestled Meridith? Oh, I remember, thousand 1, thousand 2, thousand WHAPP, Reveiz got stuck. Coffey beats Meridith and takes home the gold. How do you like those figures? ;) To bad these two won't get to wrestle, but Reveiz better watch his back, cause Meridith is DI. ;)

Steeler-Check my post I have never said that Reviez would beat Coffee. I said it would be a great match.

I would have loved to see the match at KCHS but there were two problems. 1. Reviez had his tonsils out that week. 2. The Farragut football team went into 3rd round of the play0ffs. Sorry, that Coffee's team wasn't good enough to get into the the so called D-II playoffs.

If your implying that Reviez or Meredith were avoiding Coffey you’re dreaming. It does take a while to get into wrestling condition and since ND and FHS went deep in the playoffs both wrestlers were not prepped for the KC Tourney.

I saw that someone ask if you have seen Reviez wrestle.

What was the Answer?

The road to the Championship match will be much, much harder for Reviez and Meridith to get too. There's 5 young men that could win it.

Maybe someone who has wrestled both can tell us who they feel would win.

I would pick Reviez because I know what kind of young man he is and the heart he has the

heart of a Champ. I don't think the Papa John II Champ has wrestled anyone like Reviez.

Who has Coffee wrestled this year in the top 5?papa-johns-perfect-pan.jpg

In addition, I've seen lots of kids get stuck early in a season then go on to distroy the kid who stuck them later in that same season.

Edited by MasterBlaster 1

Reveiz and Coffey are both defending champions which means they both deserve some respect but they are not good wrestlers technical aspect of the sport. Both of them won state off pure strength. This means they still worked hard in the weight room which shows a lot of dedication but I would not say that these two are outstanding wrestlers considering that they both rely on too much strength. All that Reveiz ever does is a football tackle shot which is how he took Dempsey from FRHS down and all that Coffey does is shoot and lift his oppents and puts them straight to their back. So if there was a match between the two it woud just come down to who the stronger (physically) wrestler is (which I would say Coffey is).

Reveiz and Coffey are both defending champions which means they both deserve some respect but they are not good wrestlers technical aspect of the sport. Both of them won state off pure strength. This means they still worked hard in the weight room which shows a lot of dedication but I would not say that these two are outstanding wrestlers considering that they both rely on too much strength. All that Reveiz ever does is a football tackle shot which is how he took Dempsey from FRHS down and all that Coffey does is shoot and lift his oppents and puts them straight to their back. So if there was a match between the two it woud just come down to who the stronger (physically) wrestler is (which I would say Coffey is).

Good points. I think Reviez owns a few weight lifting records at his school, So stronger no,quicker maybe. If it could happen I see a one point match. I haven't see anyone take down Reviez all year. How about Coffee?

I've only seen Coffee wrestle 3X in 2 years so I'm just wondering.

Only one kid has tried to wrestle Reviez and that was William Blount. He had Nick on his back for a few seconds than Nick got up and pinned him. Father Ryan and SD tried to stay away from his double and never wrestled.

Ian M from ND will wrestle Reviez and give him all he wants. I just hope the two get to the finals and have a great match.

I agree Nick is a BEAST!!!

beast.jpgYour Correct, he is.beast_steranko2.jpg

Occupation: (current) Adventurer, (former) Biochemist, college lecturer

Identity: Publicly known

Known relatives: Faud (father), Gayle (mother),

Group affiliation: (current) Admirals, Farragut Wrestling, (former) Farragut Football LB Mr Football Defense Nominee

Base of operations: Farragut

Unlike most superhuman mutants, Nick showed signs of mutation from birth: unusually large hands and feet.

Thanks to his superhuman agility, strength, and speed, Nick became a star football player as a teenager. His remarkable athletic abilities gave him the code name "Beast."

A brilliant student, Reviez completed his second season as a Champion.

Height: 5 ft. 11 in.

Weight: 215 lbs.

Eyes: Brown

Hair: (originally) Brown,

Other distinguishing features: unusually large hands and feet, pointed ears, fang-like teeth

Known superhuman powers: The Beast has the superhuman strength, agility, endurance, speed and dexterity. He is strong enough to lift (press) 2,000 pounds. His legs are powerful enough to enable him to leap 14 feet high in a standing high jump, and 22 feet in a standing broad jump. He is able to crawl up brick walls by wedging his fingers and toes into the smallest cracks and applying a vise-like grip on them. He has enough power to smash through a four-inch thick oaken door with a single blow or tie a three-inch solid steel bar into a knot.

He has the agility of a great ape and the acrobatic prowess of the most accomplished circus aerialist and acrobat. Ha can walk a tightrope or a slack rope as easily as most people can walk on a sidewalk. He can walk on his hands for many hours, or perform a complicated sequence of gymnastic stunts such as flips, rolls, and springs. He can easily match or top any Olympic record at gymnastics apparatus (such as flying rings, climbing ropes, horizontal bars, trampolines). Further, his manual and pedal dexterity is so great that he can write using both hands at once or tie knots in rope with his toes.

The Beast is quite fast, able to run on all four at approximately 40 miles per hour for short sprints. His stamina is approximately triple that of a well-trained athlete in his prime. His physiology is durable enough to permit him to take a three-story fall without a broken bone or stain (providing he lands on his feet).

May be a little far fetched but yes Nick is a BEAST! :thumb::ph34r:

Edited by MasterBlaster 1

Put this in YOUR figures. Since you brought up common foes, what happened to Reveiz at the Knox Cat. tourny? Oh, my bad, he was not there. Had he been there, maybe he would have made the finals and got his shot at Coffey. The reason I say maybe is because Ian Meridith was not there..........Now,back to commnon foes, last year at the K. Catholic tourny, what happened when Reveiz wrestled Meridith? Oh, I remember, thousand 1, thousand 2, thousand WHAPP, Reveiz got stuck. Coffey beats Meridith and takes home the gold. How do you like those figures? :huh: To bad these two won't get to wrestle, but Reveiz better watch his back, cause Meridith is DI. :huh:

courtney coffey is a hoss. anyone see state last year when he wrestled nick moore? he picked him up and threw him down just like that. nick moore looked ten times bigger, yet coffey still had no problem. Coffey is definetly one of the best wrestlers out there right now.

• 3 weeks later...

They both have wrestled Dempsy from Ryan this year. Reveiz barely beat Dempsy at the Ryan tourny, something like 8-7. A week after that, Coffey stuck Dempsy in the first period (1:33) at Ryan. Nic is the best in DI, but he is not better than Coffey.

Coffee wasa almost beat tonight by the McCallie wrestler. I think Reviex pinned him or dominated him last time the met.

Coffee wouldn't be going for the gold in D-1.

I know you've been waiting for this so here you have it:

Trashcanman's Top Ten

1-Kelly Felix

2-Corey Manson

3-Ben Johnson

4-Bo Usary

5-Brandon Wright

6-Travis Creagan

7-Jay Adamson

8-Ryan Fuller

9-Damien Buchanan

10-Demetrius Johnson

I can't wait to hear from the you know who koolaid drinkers.

And some who should be on the screen, however...

Nick Reveiz

Josh Jadoobirisingh

Jake Young

Spike Rawn

The wrestling Youngs

Matt Lettner

Ryan Konz

Trashcanman's Top Ten

1-Kelly Felix

2-Corey Manson

3-Ben Johnson

4-Bo Usary

5-Brandon Wright

6-Travis Creagan

7-Jay Adamson

8-Ryan Fuller

9-Damien Buchanan

10-Demetrius Johnson

Nick Reveiz

Josh Jadoobirisingh

Jake Young

Spike Rawn

The wrestling Youngs

Matt Lettner

Ryan Konz

You left Daniel Waddell out of your Top 4 (where he belongs). Oversight or on purpose??

Trashcanman's Top Ten

1-Kelly Felix

2-Corey Manson

3-Ben Johnson

4-Bo Usary

5-Brandon Wright

6-Travis Creagan

7-Jay Adamson

8-Ryan Fuller

9-Damien Buchanan

10-Demetrius Johnson

Nick Reveiz

Josh Jadoobirisingh

Jake Young

Spike Rawn

The wrestling Youngs

Matt Lettner

Ryan Konz

Reveiz should be in there. He is a better wrestler than Coffee. Coffee knows

one thing. Single snatch although I did see he's working on a slide by.......power

half and let them up when he can't turn them.

Correction, he wrestled Father Ryan in the finals and yes he went awkwardly to

his back .......... but did you see him stay there? No he is a hoss.

Reveiz would either pin him or win in 3 by say a score of 6 - 3.

Kelly Felix is the real deal. Even though he didn't tech or pin the kid from SD

on Friday.....he wrestled at one speed in the first two rounds and then went

maniacal in the third. SD didn't know what hit him.

He almost TF'd in the first round of the finals. He's amazing and a Junior.