Best Wrestler in the State?

In Hoc Signo Vinces

As for Bundy yes he is tough but not in the same class as Manson or Felix.

If I remember correctly, Bundy placed 2nd in a preseason national tournament in which Felix didn't even place in..... He placed the exact same as Manson in the Super 32, and placed two years in a row in the virginia beach national tourny in which Whitt Dunning didn't place at .... give the kid some credit.

If I remember correctly, Bundy placed 2nd in a preseason national tournament in which Felix didn't even place in..... He placed the exact same as Manson in the Super 32, and placed two years in a row in the virginia beach national tourny in which Whitt Dunning didn't place at .... give the kid some credit.

He'll have plenty of credit by season's end,,, OW may actually come back to middle TN unless B. Wright or D. Johnson snags it.

Coleman as OW was a joke he did not beat any tough kids on the way to the finals and in the finals he beat a freshman 6-4, who is tough but come on there were more dominate kids at the state tournament last year. As for Bundy yes he is tough but not in the same class as Manson or Felix.

I have stayed off this all year, but can't anymore. Let me put this straight for EVEYONE, Due to the fact that My man coaches Kelly and My brother is Bundy...I am not partial either way on this....THEY ARE ALL IN THE SAME LEAGUE....Kelly is 15 pounds heavier than Bundy...so we can see who would have the upper hand in that match...LOL, my money is on Kelly...that is a no brainer. They all go to the same tourneys and all place, sometimes one may not, but that could be due to a tougher weight class. At the Ryan touney both felix and bundy got OW....that says alot....To sum it up, Bundy is the best in sate for his weight class, Manson is the best instate for his weight class, Felix is the best in state for his weight class....WHICH MAKES THEM ALL THE BEST WRESTLES for the state of Tennessee and for that i am proud!!!! Give respect where respect is due!!! If you are telling me that a wresler, any wrestler besides these 3, were to attend all the national tourney's that these three have attenetrd and do just as good as these three, that they are not to be seem as the best in thier state????

at these some national tournaments any weight class can be tougher than another. see Manson is recognized nationally because he is ranked Bundy is not the people that rank these kids take into account who was at each weight class to make it tough. As for Bundy the kid who beat him in the preseason national final is just a North Carolina state quailifier. Manson was second at Junior nationals how did Bundy do? At Fargo Manson was a match from placing. These two kids are in a different class. Bundy is tough but he is not in the same class as Manson.

at these some national tournaments any weight class can be tougher than another. see Manson is recognized nationally because he is ranked Bundy is not the people that rank these kids take into account who was at each weight class to make it tough. As for Bundy the kid who beat him in the preseason national final is just a North Carolina state quailifier. Manson was second at Junior nationals how did Bundy do? At Fargo Manson was a match from placing. These two kids are in a different class. Bundy is tough but he is not in the same class as Manson.

Early in the season I would have agreed, but now, my opinion has changed. I'm not sure if Manson could handle the intensity level that Bundy is not at. As a matter of fact, I'm wondering how Will Young and Manson will match up in less than two weeks. It could be interesting. :thumb:

Fargo 2nd round Bundy catches Adam Frey (dunno if u know the name). Bundy took him down in less than 15 seconds... the ofcourse got teched, He has gone into OT with 2 ranked wrestlers, and actually beat Win Magazines previous #10 Dalton Bullard ar Jr. Nationals. Bundy may not have beat'n alot of big names, but his improvement from last season-off season-this season is amazing, Manson has just kinda settled and stayed, improved, but not nearly as much as Bundy,

Only one wrestler has lasted past the 1st round with Nick Reviez @ 215. It would have been great to see Coffy and Reviez but the timing wasn't right. Looks like they want meet.

Good for Reviez. I'm not sure how good Coffey really is, but he is like wrestling a granite statue...balance and strength. I think Reviez would do well if he didn't get pinned. That's just me though-

It is understandable that B.Wright, from the west side (Houston), isnt getting as much talk as K.Felix, N.Bundy, and C.Manson because he has not pertisipatedin many of the national tourneys these names have but he is at the level as these 3! Last year Brandon beat older brother Bradley in the folk style state finals, he also beat Kelly in freestyle state later on in the year. Most recently Brandon defeated F.Millsap with a solid win. Brandon took down the 8th ranked wrestler in the nation down 3 times only being taken down once with eaxh gaining a pair of escapes with the scored ending up at 4-8. I look forward to seeing what weights Kelly and Brandon end up at next year and possibly if we can see these two great wrestler battle it out.

-All the wrestlers mentioned are dominating their respective weight classes but i do believe if you talk about the best wrestlers in the state Brandon Wrights name should be thrown in the mix.

correction to previous post before im jumped on....Brandon did not wrestle Bradley in the finals but in the state tourney! sorry about that.

It is understandable that B.Wright, from the west side (Houston), isnt getting as much talk as K.Felix, N.Bundy, and C.Manson because he has not pertisipatedin many of the national tourneys these names have but he is at the level as these 3! Last year Brandon beat older brother Bradley in the folk style state finals, he also beat Kelly in freestyle state later on in the year. Most recently Brandon defeated F.Millsap with a solid win. Brandon took down the 8th ranked wrestler in the nation down 3 times only being taken down once with eaxh gaining a pair of escapes with the scored ending up at 4-8. I look forward to seeing what weights Kelly and Brandon end up at next year and possibly if we can see these two great wrestler battle it out.

-All the wrestlers mentioned are dominating their respective weight classes but i do believe if you talk about the best wrestlers in the state Brandon Wrights name should be thrown in the mix.

correction to previous post before im jumped on....Brandon did not wrestle Bradley in the finals but in the state tourney! sorry about that.

What year is Brandon Wright?