Playoff Predictions

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're kidding right? Delhomme, known for his scrambling around and getting off the big play. Hasselbeck had highlights all week long on ESPN about how he scrambles and everyone knows Jake the Snake is a scrambler. The only pocket passer in the whole mess is Rothy ;)

OK, see this got tstarted over Vick being a running QB! Now almost every QB in the league can be a scrambling QB, I have even seen Manning do it, though not as effective as when he is in the pocket, yet he is capable of doing it! But anyways, I will make my point! You want to talk about Delhomme, Hasselbeck, and Plummer running with the ball? Here you go, let me just show you how much they have ran!

This year they combined for 306 rushing yards for an average of 2.6 yards a carry! W :o W now those are some running QB's!

Also, Plummer has his best passing season of his career and the worst rushing season(16 games) of his career and look how much further than he made it this season than the rest of his career, just the same as Vince Young! You have got to be a pass first QB!

One more thing, Vick has 2820 yards rushing in 5 years and is 2-2 in the playoffs, Tom Brady has 333 yards rushing in 6 years and has 3 Super Bowls!

Go Figure? :rolleyes: