Playoff Predictions

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This weeks games could go either way....Since my Afc is completely wrong...I will pick this weeks game....

Pittsburgh @ Denver-----Pittsburgh is coming off an huge game against the Colts, and Denver just ended the Pats 10 game playoff winning streak....But the key in this game will be one person....Troy Pol...whatever it is.....Troy is arguably the best defensive player in the league, and he plays like he did against the Colts the Steelers will win....I think Troy comes to play and the Steelers get the win...

Carolina @ Seattle-----Carolina did exactly what I expected this Sunday against the Bears and win, and Seattle did the same.....Shaun Alexander has a concussion, and I don't think he will be himself, and once again I choose the Panthers to get it done, and get to the Super Bowl.....

This weeks games could go either way....Since my Afc is completely wrong...I will pick this weeks game....

Pittsburgh @ Denver-----Pittsburgh is coming off an huge game against the Colts, and Denver just ended the Pats 10 game playoff winning streak....But the key in this game will be one person....Troy Pol...whatever it is.....Troy is arguably the best defensive player in the league, and he plays like he did against the Colts the Steelers will win....I think Troy comes to play and the Steelers get the win...

Carolina @ Seattle-----Carolina did exactly what I expected this Sunday against the Bears and win, and Seattle did the same.....Shaun Alexander has a concussion, and I don't think he will be himself, and once again I choose the Panthers to get it done, and get to the Super Bowl.....

Cowher is 1-3 is AFC Championship games and all those were at home! Denver is a tough place to play and they havent lost at home this year!!

Denver takes this one!!!

Guest catfish-hunter

AFC

Jaguars at Patriots (New England): too much big game experience on NE side

Steelers at Bengals (Pittsburgh): the Steelers are hot and the Bengals are not

Steelers at Colts (Pittsburgh): even in the dome the Steelers are too physical

Patriots at Broncos (Denver): the Pats run will come to an end at Mile High

Steelers at Broncos (Denver): the Broncos can match the Steelers physically

NFC

Redskins at Buccaneers (Tampa Bay): the Bucs win at home in a close game

Panthers at Giants (Carolina): I don't trust one of the two quarterbacks in this one

Panthers at Seahawks (Carolina): the Panthers playoff experience will get it done

Buccaneers at Bears (Chicago): for the boys from FLA I'll say this gets rough

Panthers at Bears (Chicago): the Bears defense + the weather carries them

SUPER BOWL XL

Chicago Bears vs Denver Broncos: the Broncos finally get it done w/o the Magnificent Seven

Look who had three of the final four teams right at the start of the postseason. I said Denver would be where the Pats run would end. I also said that the Steelers were just way too physical for the Colts. Wins in the regular season are for show and wins in the postseason are for dough. Manning is now 3-6 in the playoffs in his LIFETIME!!!!!! Way to throw your offensive line under the bus Peyton. Had T.O., Keyshawn, or Moss done something like that the media would be bashing on those guys from daylight to midnight all the time. Peyton is above media criticism though I reckon.

I had Carolina in the title game but I never thought they'd beat the Bears at Soldier Field. I especially never thought it would happen if the Bears offense would have scored 21-points. Grossman played well after a sluggish start and with a tight-end (like Pope from Georgia or Fasano from ND) the Bears offense could be much improved in 2006. Thank God Steve Smith isn't playing for anyone in the NFC North :lol:

I'm still saying Carolina will win in Seattle (just one round later that's all).

I still like a physical Denver team to beat a physical Pittsburgh team at home.

Denver will beat Carolina in the Super Bowl :thumb: