Fairview's Girls

jc62

Brison and hufstedler have been a big let down for the lady jackets. If the coach had any guts he would bench both and play some younger players for the future. Both players are supposed to be college prospects but neither have shown much. I think that the girls are heading in the wrong direction with these two girls playing.

What does everyone else think about the lady yellowjackets?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brison and hufstedler have been a big let down for the lady jackets. If the coach had any guts he would bench both and play some younger players for the future. Both players are supposed to be college prospects but neither have shown much. I think that the girls are heading in the wrong direction with these two girls playing.

What does everyone else think about the lady yellowjackets?

I think this is a spineless and mindless attack on two innocent kids.

I think this is a spineless and mindless attack on two innocent kids.

I agree! Kriston Brison is an exceptional kid and player and you have two excellent coaches. Maybe things aren't going like you wanted, but it is obvious that you do not have a clue about what you are talking about.

I am not from fairview but my daughter has worked with coach Wayne and played summer ball with Kriston. Kriston plays with alot of heart and has talent. If you are jealous, then work with whoever you seem to think would be better and get them ready to help their team!!! Their is no I in team. No one or two players can do it by themselves!!!!!:lol:

I saw Harpeth play again before Christmas they are getting better, and I didn't think that was possible. Fairview will not be able to run with Harpeth, good luck lady indians.

As far as the two players who were mentioned they are quality players, but they are in a different district with a different style of ball. Leave the coaches alone, and let them coach the game. I'm sure they want to win as much as possible.

JC62, could the problem possibly be that you might have a daughter on Fairview's team who isn't getting the playing time you THINK she should? If that is the reason for this, then you need to do some serious thinking about your attitude and how it could possibly effect the team. Kristen and Kelly have both worked year round for several years and I personally think it shows. No, they may not always play their "best", but they are both hard working, dedicated players who are excellant leaders for their team. I have seen them both doing everything in their power to "pump up" their teammates. Fairview may not be winning as many games as you would like for them to, but coming on coacht and verbally attacking players is not the answer. They are just two players on the team and they can neither take the blame for all losses or credit for all wins. For the record I am not from Fairview either. I am just a basketball fan that wants to see parents, players and coaches learn to work together to help their teams achieve all they possibly can.