FRA Head Coach

Dr. Justice

Interesting move by Daniel. I suspect he wasn't happy at FRA and jumped at the opportunity to get back to MBA. Sounds like FRA has some limited resources for football, even for a private school. I've heard that they're somewhat struggling to get kids. Could have something to do with Ensworth starting a high school and/or other private schools adding to enrollments...just a guess on my part.

Daniel is definitely one of those guys who really loves MBA. I imagine that they are giving him some additional responsibilities in addition to coaching running backs, possibly an academic post and/or coaching tennis. I'm glag to have him back on the hill. He's a good coach and will make his guys get after it. As far as him being the eventual head coach...I'm sure that's his dream job, but I don't see that happening yet. Rutledge is still relatively young and there are a ton of people out there who would love the job were it to come open. We'll see I guess.

Interesting move by Daniel. I suspect he wasn't happy at FRA and jumped at the opportunity to get back to MBA. Sounds like FRA has some limited resources for football, even for a private school. I've heard that they're somewhat struggling to get kids. Could have something to do with Ensworth starting a high school and/or other private schools adding to enrollments...just a guess on my part.

Daniel is definitely one of those guys who really loves MBA. I imagine that they are giving him some additional responsibilities in addition to coaching running backs, possibly an academic post and/or coaching tennis. I'm glag to have him back on the hill. He's a good coach and will make his guys get after it. As far as him being the eventual head coach...I'm sure that's his dream job, but I don't see that happening yet. Rutledge is still relatively young and there are a ton of people out there who would love the job were it to come open. We'll see I guess.

I would think the same thing about FRA (their struggling to attract students in this saturated environment and lack of resources), but while I was home over Xmas, I heard that FRA just bought a huge piece of land near the school for $6m, and is expanding the school. Can't confirm that, just something I heard from an FRA alum.

Anyways, this move does come as a bit of a surprise after 2 years. Like you said, anything at MBA is a dream job for him. I hope he moves up the ranks quickly at MBA. Great football mind and great guy.

I would think the same thing about FRA (their struggling to attract students in this saturated environment and lack of resources), but while I was home over Xmas, I heard that FRA just bought a huge piece of land near the school for $6m, and is expanding the school. Can't confirm that, just something I heard from an FRA alum.

Anyways, this move does come as a bit of a surprise after 2 years. Like you said, anything at MBA is a dream job for him. I hope he moves up the ranks quickly at MBA. Great football mind and great guy.

Yeah, they (FRA) have been talking about expanding and rearranging their campus for several years. I'm sure they realize that in order to compete with other private schools in the area they must improve their facilities.

• 2 weeks later...