WARNING, Jackson County, we're coming

SulphurCityQueen

Since taking JC to the wire in OT, this date has been circled. RBS has been working daily toward this rematch. The girls have tuned up for this with 7 straight wins averaging 59 points per game verses opponents 35. JC has had 3 losses since then and only averaging 47 points per game, so we know they are beatable.

As this is my 1st post after a couple of months of reading, I just wanted devilfantasy to know what is coming ;)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since taking JC to the wire in OT, this date has been circled. RBS has been working daily toward this rematch. The girls have tuned up for this with 7 straight wins averaging 59 points per game verses opponents 35. JC has had 3 losses since then and only averaging 47 points per game, so we know they are beatable.

As this is my 1st post after a couple of months of reading, I just wanted devilfantasy to know what is coming ;)

Whoa!!!Hold on there just a second...I like the confidence and I love the stats that you put up there, but you have to remember JC has played a bit tougher competition in those 3 losses...Yeah i'm sure our girls are ready for this game, and me and you both hope for RBS to pull an upset but the odds are really stacked against them in doing that...

Don't want you to feel left out or anything like, but i'm sure your warning will be taken very seriously

I don't know how we could be playing any better at this point in the season, Coach White got his 400th win last night, and we played with the best, with only 1 loss. You got to have faith Swanson.

You won by just 16 last night and struggled the other night against HS...If your a top team in the district you can't be struggling with those teams, no disrespect to those teams...I've got all the faith in the world in you gals, but if you go into the game against JC like you did against Hermitage Springs your going to lose by 30 or 40 points...I know you all where with out Laken and Whitney, but when it comes down to it almost every player played awful that night...Do that against JC and see what happens...You all can play better at this point in the season, you hung with the best, but you didn't beat the best...With only one loss the competition you all have played hasn't been the toughest and that could come back to bite you in the long run...

As this is my 1st post after a couple of months of reading, I just wanted devilfantasy to know what is coming :o

Ok here we go another one of these first time poster from RBS coming on here saying how bad we are going to get beat. Lets see here, now who has RBS played? Thats what i thought NO ONE! Oh and just for your info the "GREAT ONE" will be in attendance! ;)