WARNING, Jackson County, we're coming

SulphurCityQueen

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackson Co. by 11, they are a much better team and should win big! RBS has a good team, but not good enough to beat JC. If RBS plays there best game and JC plays ok, JC will win in overtime! If JC plays to there potential easy 15 point win no matter how good RBS plays!

You have to be kidding, it will not be a double digit win for either team, remember

the last game, we will be ready for this one.

You have to be kidding, it will not be a double digit win for either team, remember

the last game, we will be ready for this one.

You obviously haven't seen Jackson Co. on a good night... they didn't play well on either side of the ball and still got out of there with a win! If Jackson plays to there potential they win by double digits!

Since taking JC to the wire in OT, this date has been circled. RBS has been working daily toward this rematch. The girls have tuned up for this with 7 straight wins averaging 59 points per game verses opponents 35. JC has had 3 losses since then and only averaging 47 points per game, so we know they are beatable.

As this is my 1st post after a couple of months of reading, I just wanted devilfantasy to know what is coming :)

Yea, dont go jumping the gun just yet! I hope just like anyone that RBS wins, but they are playing a good JC team! But I dont think either team is 15 points better than the other!

And jchs39 and LJames, I was at the first game and RBS was exactly playing there best game of the year! And JC didnt "let" RBS do anything! :)

And jchs39 and LJames, I was at the first game and RBS was exactly playing there best game of the year! And JC didnt "let" RBS do anything! :)

I agree that RBS played well, and I know JC didn't let them do anything but JC will be more prepared this time around, and a little more intense! Mark it down... JC by a minimum of 9!

I agree that RBS played well, and I know JC didn't let them do anything but JC will be more prepared this time around, and a little more intense! Mark it down... JC by a minimum of 9!

I dont expect a double-digit win by either team, but if it is I suspect it will be off FT's late in the game! But I have been wrong before!!!

Here's a great quote for all the RBS fans out there: "the worst death is the loss of hope". That aside I got JC by 15+

Don't Jackson Co have HOPE, surely they must. Am I the only one that gives my Lady Bulldogs a chance? swanson and gotmilk has already conceeded......you must understand we have prepared for this game for weeks now, no one can stop Laken, she had 19 in the 1st game and if they double and triple team her, the 3's will fall. :thumb:

SCQ I haven't conceeded to nothing...Is me and gotmilk the only ones from RBS that realize that JC is the best in state or supposedly the best in state...RBS is a good team with out a doubt and RBS is going to have to play there best game...RBS lost at home to JC and have to travel to JC and beat them...This will be a tough game...the toughest of the year for the lady dawgs...

SCQ I haven't conceeded to nothing...Is me and gotmilk the only ones from RBS that realize that JC is the best in state or supposedly the best in state...RBS is a good team with out a doubt and RBS is going to have to play there best game...RBS lost at home to JC and have to travel to JC and beat them...This will be a tough game...the toughest of the year for the lady dawgs...

Yeah your right this will be the toughest game all year for them..why? Because they haven't played anyone but JC this year... get a better schedule and earn some respect!