WARNING, Jackson County, we're coming

SulphurCityQueen

I'm wondering if this game will live up to all this hype? I for one will be very interested to find out. I just don't think it will but if i'm wrong then i'll get on here and say i was. :blink:

Well i'll say this ...i'm worried that it might not live up to the hype, because RBS is a young team and every now and then have a tendacy to show it...but i'm sure if RBS plays to there capability that it should be...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Baxter isn't in our district anymore but while you're on the subject Upperman beat Jackson County twice last year during the regular season, but check your history and see who won the district tournament when it counted? As for playing it out, well i couldn't agree with you more, just give JC the GOLD FOR THE NEXT 5 YEARS and be done with it or as long as they are in Class A for that matter. :blink:

Now where would the fun it that be :D

Well Ppl ur sayin rbs is gona win by 15+ well wat about that last tyme yall said that jc is gona win by 20+ wat happened they only won by 4 n OT....This Is Gone B A Really Good Game Cant Wait Till 2Morrow 2 C It!!..Watch Out! Jc Were Comin!!

Yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah..... Everyone is ALWAYS coming for Jackson County. We are EVERYONE'S SUPER BOWL no matter the classification. Clarkrange, LA came to town, so did the #1 rated AAA team in the state this year in Cumberland County, the #1 ranked team in the Nation according to USA Today has also played against the Lady Blue Devils and guess what? Yep you guessed it they ALL lost. Upperman (the #1 ranked team in AA who just lost to Cumberland Co. last night) came in and got a win in the tournament finals and was the better team that day but that rarely happens. So I don't like your chances but like they say "thats why they play the game". I just hope after the game is over all of you "newbies" that means you SulferCityQueen, get online and give me your take on why RBS lost.

I'll go ahead and give you your excuses right now as we have heard these on many occassions.

DEVILFANATICS TOP TEN EXCUSES WHY YOUR TEAM DIDN'T BEAT THE LADY BLUE DEVILS OF JACKSON COUNTY HIGH:

1. We had a bad night shooting the ball

2. The REFS!

3. Came out flat and wasn't ready to play

4. The REFS!

5. Shots didn't fall like they normally do

6. The REFS!

7. We beat ourselves

8. The REFS

9. We just didn't show up

AND FINALLY NUMBER TEN

10. Yep you guessed it (Now tell them what they've won Johnny :thumb:)... The REFS

So when you log back on after tomorrow night, instead of writing all that long drawn out excuse just choose a number and we'll all know the reason then, its soooo much easier. :D

Edited by devilfanatic

Yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah..... Everyone is ALWAYS coming for Jackson County. We are EVERYONE'S SUPER BOWL no matter the classification. Clarkrange, LA came to town, so did the #1 rated AAA team in the state this year in Cumberland County, the #1 ranked team in the Nation according to USA Today has also played against the Lady Blue Devils and guess what? Yep you guessed it they ALL lost. Upperman (the #1 ranked team in AA who just lost to Cumberland Co. last night) came in and got a win in the tournament finals and was the better team that day but that rarely happens. So I don't like your chances but like they say "thats why they play the game". I just hope after the game is over all of you "newbies" that means you SulferCityQueen, get online and give me your take on why RBS lost.

I'll go ahead and give you your excuses right now as we have heard these on many occassions.

DEVILFANATICS TOP TEN EXCUSES WHY YOUR TEAM DIDN'T BEAT THE LADY BLUE DEVILS OF JACKSON COUNTY HIGH:

1. We had a bad night shooting the ball

2. The REFS!

3. Came out flat and wasn't ready to play

4. The REFS!

5. Shots didn't fall like they normally do

6. The REFS!

7. We beat ourselves

8. The REFS

9. We just didn't show up

AND FINALLY NUMBER TEN

10. Yep you guessed it (Now tell them what they've won Johnny :thumb:)... The REFS

So when you log back on after tomorrow night, instead of writing all that long drawn out excuse just choose a number and we'll all know the reason then, its soooo much easier. :D

Devilfansty, you have already got your excuses thought out, I just wonder which one you will use. The showdown starts in 24.5 hours and you can start using them in 25.75 hours :o