WARNING, Jackson County, we're coming

SulphurCityQueen

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You remind me of some posters on the boys board that got just a tad to cocky...Now they don't post much anymore...

Well I believe me and gotmilk both agree with the fact that RBS isn't better than JC and noone in 7a should beat JC, but I don't think that JC will come out and beat us by 20+ points...RBS is a young team and one of the better teams in state, i'll go that far in saying that because i've heard a few people say that themselves...But if RBS don't win this game I won't be suprised...Anything can happen and I really won't be suprised in the least bit because it's being played at JC...But in a few hours we'll see what happens...

I am really hurt, but to get stomped is just unbelievable, we couldn't stop #9, but we'll get #10 next week.

#10 lost by 8 in that gym and we lost by 22 and we're playing #10 at home...Watch out what you say this time...

Good point swanie, but it is obvious that these girls need to get re-focused! I counted 10 UNFORCED turnovers in alittle over 2 quarters against JC! Maybe that #1 ranking went to there heads? RBS needs to get back to the basics and they will be fine! Quit making dumb decisions and make the correct passes!

The JC game was just 1 regular season game and RBS knows they can play with them, so I look forward to tourney time!!!