Vince Young Coming Out

I just hope fans don't expect either one of those two to start this upcoming season. But I think the media and fans will be pressuring the coaches to do it. Bud may pressure them to do it to get fans in the seats after this season's poor showing. I still think the Titans should wait on the 07 class of QB and take AJ Hawk who will be a contributor right away for that dismal defense.

I just hope fans don't expect either one of those two to start this upcoming season. But I think the media and fans will be pressuring the coaches to do it. Bud may pressure them to do it to get fans in the seats after this season's poor showing. I still think the Titans should wait on the 07 class of QB and take AJ Hawk who will be a contributor right away for that dismal defense.

history shows that the team is willing to wait,,,,just review how fast McNair got to take control.

I just hope fans don't get caught up in Young's one performance at the Rose Bowl, cause it could be disasterous. I was listening to a Brian Urlacher interview yesterday and he was talking about Vince Young and he said something like this. Vince won't be able to run the same isolation play here in the NFL. Guys are faster and smarter and will make sure you won't take off and run the ball anytime you want to. Urlacher said this isn't college anymore Vince. I thought it was ver interesting and Brian seemed to want to go out and shut all this pos Rose Bowl hype up.