Regions 1-10

tkdown4two

for region 8 not in any order just people to watch for

103 hord beech, selph smyrna

112 treloar hendersonville, braden mt juliet, kleinert beech,pendley springfield

119 watson lebanon, littledal hendersonville, childress white house, springfield,M.shanes beech

125 townsend hendersonville, j.shanes beech, dedmon smyrna, yates orr mtjuliet

130 bundy hendersonville, s.shanes beech, bradford smyrna,

135 dobbs hendersonville, wingo beech, dedmon smyrna, isabell mt juliet, jones springfield

140 springfield, kleinert beech, Bennett lavergne, richey hendersonville,hulsey white house

145 sommers smyrna, walker lebanon, jones springfield,

152 morrell white house jones springfield, dedmon smyrna, perry hendersonville,

160 carter hendersonville, coffman lavergne, springfield, cox beech

171Bair wilson central,springfield, curlin lavergne,

189 opio lavergne, helms smyrna, springfield,

215 arnell beech, ocien lavergne, grammer lebanon,

hwt koks lavergne, hendersonville, gipson beech, springfield

Could end up being an increase of 7-9 qualifiers from Smyrna this year*, especially with our Super Soph at 171, and IF The Hulk at 152 chooses to use only half of the moves he knows and uses soooo well at practice... Also, add one more, should our freshman 275 return who will make some serious noise over the next few years. He's a gifted wrestler!! :blink:

*As the old song goes, "Don't Look back"

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rabbit may be close, though. I'm not a member of your club (as you say - although I once was back when the vol was still in diapers); but one thing is for sure, both ND and SD could bring 12-13 if not their full squads to state individuals this year. The up and coming Ooltewah could be right up there with 10+ qualifier

What it is, BCB. Is Notre Dame in a 4- way @ Soddy on Jan. 20 ?

A.- Is that Gospel ?

2.- Is Soddy "dry"? Will we be able to schedule a pre-match planning session in the city limits?

What it is, BCB. Is Notre Dame in a 4- way @ Soddy on Jan. 20 ?

A.- Is that Gospel ?

2.- Is Soddy "dry"? Will we be able to schedule a pre-match planning session in the city limits?

Harry: Which is it? Alpha or numeric? You've got an A. then a 2 (not hard to differintiate assuming you know the alphabet and can count to ten).

Soddy is not dry, so plan ahead, figuratively.

Go ahead. Attend your 'planning session' with your friend, Bear Cat without me ( I knew you'd forget me.) Don't worry about MY feelings. Oh, I know, you're having a good time with your buds: T. Rawn (my favorite), ol' Walkenvol, and others. I just don't understand why you've never invited yours truly - I'd do the Jackie Fargo strut for you- die my hair blond, bounce off ropes....

9 CHAMPIONS Mr Rabbitt ? Didn't the Ooltewah Hood 112lb beat Brett pretty easy? Is Ryan going to be full throttle,cause Spike ain't bad

I'll say Soddy has...................5 maybe 6 Champs but as Ive stated many times before I'm wrong more than I'm right so 9 might be right, but if it is, Mrs Cat will be an unhappy woman if its the nine listed above. Do you happen to have the run down on the Soddy McCallie Cordova ND match, meaning will the Irish get a shot at Cordova McCallie and Soddy?

Thanks ,Bearcatbrown.........

Im pretty sure that everyone will wrestle everyone on Jan. 20, unless the other coaches dont want to wrestle the other teams.

As far as 9 champions for Soddy Daisy, thats my opinion. Brett has also beaten Hood-OOl this year. Ryan Fuller is going to win..please tell me your kidding about him getting beat by Rawn. Rawn is tuff, but i seriously DOUBT he has a chance at Fuller. Yes he will be 100%. he is already back practicing. you are biased cause you are a ND fan, just like i am for SD. you saying SD is only going to have 5 champs is kinda funny to me, and we will use that as motivation. good luck to ND. voiles was my roommate when we wrestled at Labette in Kansas when we were in college, so i always wish ol' Tim good luck!!

Harry: Which is it? Alpha or numeric? You've got an A. then a 2 (not hard to differintiate assuming you know the alphabet and can count to ten).

Go ahead. Attend your 'planning session' with your friend, Bear Cat without me ( I knew you'd forget me.) Don't worry about MY feelings. Oh, I know, you're having a good time with your buds: T. Rawn (my favorite), ol' Walkenvol, and others. I just don't understand why you've never invited yours truly - I'd do the Jackie Fargo strut for you- die my hair blond, bounce off ropes....

You're are on the A list IJTX. Please plan on the meeting of the year to be held next Fri, the 20th at ???????. My research assistant will come up with the perfect venue, so stay tuned

9 CHAMPIONS Mr Rabbitt ? Didn't the Ooltewah Hood 112lb beat Brett pretty easy? Is Ryan going to be full throttle,cause Spike ain't bad

I'll say Soddy has...................5 maybe 6 Champs but as Ive stated many times before I'm wrong more than I'm right so 9 might be right, but if it is, Mrs Cat will be an unhappy woman if its the nine listed above. Do you happen to have the run down on the Soddy McCallie Cordova ND match, meaning will the Irish get a shot at Cordova McCallie and Soddy?

Thanks ,Bearcatbrown.........

Im pretty sure that everyone will wrestle everyone on Jan. 20, unless the other coaches dont want to wrestle the other teams.

As far as 9 champions for Soddy Daisy, thats my opinion. Brett has also beaten Hood-OOl this year. Ryan Fuller is going to win..please tell me your kidding about him getting beat by Rawn. Rawn is tuff, but i seriously DOUBT he has a chance at Fuller. Yes he will be 100%. he is already back practicing. you are biased cause you are a ND fan, just like i am for SD. you saying SD is only going to have 5 champs is kinda funny to me, and we will use that as motivation. good luck to ND. voiles was my roommate when we wrestled at Labette in Kansas when we were in college, so i always wish ol' Tim good luck!!

Mr Rabbitt

You are right TimmyV is a great one, how about some dirt on him for a future favor.

No need to get fired up for us, save all that for Bradley. Yes I am biased, along with being a ND fan ,I also have to pay the tuition of the 105lb so that was My reference to the 9 champions, what about 8??. Tell me what you know about the Cordova team, my memory can't recall them

Bear Cat

• 2 weeks later...

updated region 5 rankings from coachgrimwood on other post as of jan. 22...

103- Bogle(Riverdale), Norris(Tullahoma), Fink(Blackman)

112- Aboulmouna(Tullahoma), Gechele(Oakland), Abrigo(Forrest)

119- Hill(Forrest), Casey ?(Warren County), Karteron(Tullahoma), Casteel(Oakland)

125- Proctor(Blackman), Mitchell(Riverdale), Dylan Beyer(Forrest), Carmichael(Warren Co.)

130- Proctor(Blackman), Manus(Riverdale), Dugash(Siegel), Jeff Semels(Forrest)

135- Coffee(Tullahoma), Whalen(Blackman)

140- Abrigo(Forrest), Householder(Oakland), Mitchell(Riverdale), Cicco(Blackman)

145- Goines(Coffee Co.) Boone(Oakland), Davis(Tullahoma), Iwasaki(Siegel)

152- Patton(Blackman), Funston(Riverdale), Sullivan(Coffee Co.)

160- Parker(Shelbyville), Nelson(Blackman), Stombaugh(Oakland)

171- Thomas(Warren Co.), Grinnell(Riverdale), Burns(Tullahoma), Jordan(Siegel)

189- Chambers(Warren Co.), Whitley(Siegel), Doak(Shelbyville)

215- Smith(Tullahoma), Paz(Warren Co.), Murphy(Oakland), Coriano(Marshall Co.)

275- Quick(Tullahoma), Hooten(Riverdale)

Region 2

from the eyes of Fulton Coach

103 Sluder (GB)

Hoang (Catholic)

Smith (Sey)

Jones (Fulton)

112 Harless (Karns)

Roddy (King) if he makes it back

Kearney (South Doyle)

Drolman (William Blount)

119 Ridenhour (Mary)

King (Seymour)

Turner (Farragut)

Sievert (Ful)

125 Geren (SD)

McCroskey (Sey)

Farinella (Far)

Birdwell (Bear)

130 Legg (Sey)

McDonough (Ful)

Hibbert (Karns)

W. Blount Kid

135 Shields (Maryville)

140 Walker (WB)

Shuler (Sey)

Rhyne (Grace)

Grieco (Far) and Vess (Karns)

145 Hendricks (Mary)

Kemmler (Ful)

Wilson (Sey)

Cowan (King) and Karns kid both tough along with PF kid Shields

152 Lawson (King)

Reagan (Sey)

Bevelheimer (Bear)

Lindsey (Karns)

160 Lawson (King)

Metcalf (PF)

Hall (Mary)

171 Joslin (King)-Injury?

Gratz (WB)

Turner (PF)

Hall (Mary) and Henry (SC)

189 Morgan (UC)

Cable (Mary)

Reveiz (Far)

Prescott (Gibbs) Fiegerle (Karns) Gaut (Cath), Rios (GC)

215 Reveiz (Farragut)

275 Vandergriff (Halls)

A.- work with me, now.

2- You are ALWAYS invited !! We don't "differintiate" on attendees. All Irish Lovers (and non- haters) are embraced (especially when they pick up a round). Bearcat, for good or for ill, puts the locations, dates, and times of all board meetings. Authorities be danged. I will, however ,contact you personally in regards to the next one.

Your co-wall leanin' boy forever

Harry F. Thornton