Oliver Springs vs. Wartburg

bballman22

I think Coach Ingram has done a fine job with his player rotation. By the time the Wartburg game ended, Oliver Springs had three players injured and two players foul out and they were still able to put a competitive team on the court. I think Coach Ingram can play 10-12 players (when healthy) and not suffer a major dropoff. The injuries will be a blessing by the end of the season because some players at the end of the rotation will get more minutes in clutch situations. Plus OS doesn't have a district game this week so they could have one or two of the injured players back before playing a district game.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounded like a great game. When will West be back?? I know the kid is an athlete. As for Carter, He is a great player, but I think his lil brother might even be better than him someday. OS is extremely talented and Can't wait for next time.

adam carter is a great player and he has a good all around game, his lil brother should be better than him though lil carter can really handle the ball

I agree with all of this. If Adam Vespie was still at wartburg their Record would probley be the same. Vespie was a great player but just like 2 big name players in the NBA it usually don't work. I'm not saying Vespie and Shannon are NBA players, but the team leadership would be weird, and the team would be much different. As for Carter the kid is a great ball player, both of them. Tyler is a good guy too, never rubs losses in your face. Trust me I know. :rolleyes:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.