Halls vrs Oak Ridge

ihateredhairs35

Sad to say, but the news is not good for Revel Coffey. Appears he will be down three to four months after having surgery on his ankle Friday morning. Oak Ridge is still a solid and dangerous team, but his play on defense especially will be missed.

Oak Ridge has a very good team top to bottom. Somebody mentioned Coffey being hurt. Does anyone know how bad? I hope it is not serious because he is such a good player and such an important part of that team. Without Coffey, Oak Ridge will have their hands full, but I'd say that they barely pull it out. Could go either way.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because they won at Halls they had Knox County Refs....going up there they will have Anderson County Refs...enough said....

Doesn't Halls use officials from the same association as does Oak Ridge? I believe that in the past Halls and Karns have used officials from the association that serves Anderson County, while the rest of the Knox County schools use officials from the association that serves Knox County.

Is that not still the case?

I may come to the gym tonight and watch you streak, that would be funny but everyone knows your too chicken too do it lol.

We shall see on friday who the better team is

Remember that at the last game powell didnt have migi king or your boy Mcgaha so it will be a whole diff. game

Mcgaha will be playing this week from what i was just told

Oak Ridge and Halls use officials from the same association for their basketball games. It is Knox-Ridge. At last check Karns uses officals from a different association. That would be Knox-Blount. Stats 101, know of what you speak before getting on here and spouting about "refs" as you call them.

does Powell also use the same refs from Knox-Blount for their home games ?

HEY BIGRED BOY DID YOU STREAK MAN THEM DEVILS SURE GAVE IT TOO HALLS

Tue Jan. 10 OAK RIDGE W 66 Knoxville Halls 52

I WAS ALMOST RIGHTT I WAS ONLY 1 POINT OFF FROM 15 SO DID YOU GO STREAKING OR WHERE YOU TO CHICKEN

Hey powell ######

i bet you would like to be ranked 1st in the district right now, because it feels alot better than 3rd.... and you better watch what you say because i would rather lose to a worthy opponent like Oak Ridge than lose to A team like KARNS....

Karns doesnt even have a winning record...

Campbell County beat Karns

you tell me when powell beats a worthy opponent

its pretty easy to beat TSD and all those other weak opponents you all play