Titans Give Workout to.....no, NO, It CAN'T BE!

ERA

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't look now but the Titans have something up their sleeve and it goes with potato....Titans give workout to ...... :)B)B)

Let me calm you with this theory..........

McNair returns. It's highly probably he can't play a whole season. Volek wants out because he thinks he can start somewhere. Draft a QB, bring Couch in as a back-up to McNair with the draftee being the 3rd QB and that way he can have the McNair/Palmer approach taken with him where he can learn without ever being forced into battle and Couch is the back-up. When the inevitable happens, you at least have a guy with some experience under his belt instead of a rookie to go in, do bad, and ruin his confidence. What's the downside to this?

Probably going to come much cheaper than Volek as well.

I swear you are the most irrational engineer I believe I have ever met. B)

Edited by Solomon

Let me calm you with this theory..........

McNair returns. It's highly probably he can't play a whole season. Volek wants out because he thinks he can start somewhere. Draft a QB, bring Couch in as a back-up to McNair with the draftee being the 3rd QB and that way he can have the McNair/Palmer approach taken with him where he can learn without ever being forced into battle and Couch is the back-up. When the inevitable happens, you at least have a guy with some experience under his belt instead of a rookie to go in, do bad, and ruin his confidence. What's the downside to this?

Probably going to come much cheaper than Volek as well.

I swear you are the most irrational engineer I believe I have ever met. B)

There's nothing irrational about it. Couch Potato is awful. Always has been. He had one good season and his confidence went right out the window. I see NOTHING to be gained by taking Couch over Mauck. Mauck was bad, but he will be cheaper than Couch. Use the money saved to get some real defensive backs and another O-lineman. Good grief, Couch is a loser and is not a leader. At least a no nothing cocky rooky can give the team a spark. Couch has as much spark as a potato....no pun intended..... :)

Anybody buying in to having him on this team is an idiot......no Coacht'ers included of course... B)

Guest dare_2_dream

He was awesome at UK tho. Some guys just don't make the transition well from college to Pros. He isn;t the ONLY one not to.

I agree. There are plenty of other players who were supposed to be good in the PROs but never panned out ... Akili Smith is the name Ill never forget ...

Guest dare_2_dream

He has got the talent and he may make a decent 2-3 QB!!!!

:thumb: no one mentioned on this topic who already in the NFL has the talent to do much of anything ... except maybe mcnair ...