New Head Coach at Stone HS (Cumberland Co.) is...

lawdawg

According to local media, Robert C. Reeves, Jr. was introduced at the School Board meeting. He was an assistant at William Blount. Any info from east Tennesseans on the coach? Sounds like the program has had some success. Hopefully he'll bring it with him. Great opportunity at Stone he's walking into.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to local media, Robert C. Reeves, Jr. was introduced at the School Board meeting. He was an assistant at William Blount. Any info from east Tennesseans on the coach? Sounds like the program has had some success. Hopefully he'll bring it with him. Great opportunity at Stone he's walking into.

Coach Reeves is a standup guy. He works very hard and will do a good job there.

Again, any news on assistant coaches?

i have heard nothing about asst.There where several good ones on the old staff.

I wonder if they (the old asst.) will try too stay together or go their seperate ways?

The two new coaches will need every one of them cause they arn't getting to bring

any coaches with them from what Ive been told.

Living in this area and watching what goes on why would you want the assistants from Crossville to be on your staff if you were one of the new head coaches. I feel like new faces and new ideals need to be brought into programs. I also dont see principles pushing old assistants on the 2 new coaches. Let the coaches decide who they want

i have heard nothing about asst.There where several good ones on the old staff.

I wonder if they (the old asst.) will try too stay together or go their seperate ways?

The two new coaches will need every one of them cause they arn't getting to bring

any coaches with them from what Ive been told.

That's ridiculous.

NOBODY would take this or any other job if they weren't allowed to bring in/hire their own assistants.

There shouldn't be any one left from the old staff.They weren't winning with ONE school in the county.

THE SQUAD :rolleyes:

Edited by THE SQUAD

That's ridiculous.

NOBODY would take this or any other job if they weren't allowed to bring in/hire their own assistants.

There shouldn't be any one left from the old staff.They weren't winning with ONE school in the county.

THE SQUAD :rolleyes:

First of all squat u dont know what i was talking about or u just stupid.how in the world are they going to hire 8 asst. coaches four for each staff and not hire some

of the old asst.the old teachers are staying and teaching.they arnt't going anywhere.now if u have 3 P.E.teachers that where on the old staff.and they are teaching next year,where does a completely new staff teach?There is know way

that some if not all of the old staff will be on one sideline or another next year.And one more thing asst.coaches are only as good as their head coach.Ive read alot of

your post u dont seem stupid i think u r just confused.