Powell's Larry Stephens Resigns as Head Coach

PowellFan

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the JCM guy applied then Lowe could have a problem. ?, why leave a JCM for Powell?

Hardegree isn't at Jackson-Central Merry right now. He is currently an administrator and football coach at University School of Jackson. He has been at JCM, and I believe, at either Jackson Southside or Northside, during his career.

His son, of course, is UT backup quarterback Bo Hardegree.

I understand that Jim Hardegree applied at Bearden, also.

RDF, because of previous confidentiality, I can neither confirm nor deny that you are correct. :thumb:

Hardegree isn't at Jackson-Central Merry right now. He is currently an administrator and football coach at University School of Jackson. He has been at JCM, and I believe, at either Jackson Southside or Northside, during his career.

His son, of course, is UT backup quarterback Bo Hardegree.

I understand that Jim Hardegree applied at Bearden, also.

RDF, because of previous confidentiality, I can neither confirm nor deny that you are correct. :thumb:

HTV, I understand the confidentiality. But by you neither confirming nor denying that must mean he has applied. Also heard that he is going to apply at Alcoa.

Rooster his son is at UT.

You can take this name to the bank--Gary Rankin.

AAAAAHHHHHHHH, I thought that was you. Heard any true stories on Jimmy Ogle recently ? Daryl said he still heard from ya from time to time. I left you a message before your big Maryville game last year. Hope Beth's doing well. I had'nt been on here in about a year then I got back on to see how things were going at Powell. Guess you know I'm pulling for Matt hard. I heard they were down to three and all of them are pretty good. G.Q. withdrew his name from Valdosta so it looks like there's no relief in sight for us over in Blount county. Are you coming back to Knoxville ? I'm thinking of a different shade of red "beep-beep" can you believe it . LOL.

Beth is doing well, and so is Drew. I know that Daryle is pulling for Matt as well. He seems to think that with the support of guys like Wilks he will do fine. No, I don't think I will be returning to K-town. Things are going pretty well here. I saw Skip McMillan today, he stopped by school and updated me on the latest buzz. You are right as long as GQ and staff stay put, there is no real hope in sight. Oh well, I guess somebody has got to be #1, too bad it was never us.

Are you really thinking about becoming a roadrunner? What does Big Bubba think about that? Is that where Terea went? Skip told me that he left Central. Must have been too much to handle....you know how that goes.

I am in shock over the roadrunner thing. Well, you always said that they had the best concession stand in the area. Sounds like a good home for you.

I am possibly getting out of the business, moving up in the world I guess. We will have to see. I have lost your numbers, if you still have mine give me a call sometime. If you don't ask Big D for them, he's got them.

powell fan kellys offerred me a job recruiting speed challenged players to his new school

j/k we are moving to a new place so that we will be able to look out the back window and see our horses.................in dante

of course the new folks in town pronounce it DAHN-TAY LOL

powell fan kellys offerred me a job recruiting speed challenged players to his new school

j/k we are moving to a new place so that we will be able to look out the back window and see our horses.................in dante

of course the new folks in town pronounce it DAHN-TAY LOL

So, that means that you will no longer have a 37849 mailing address, correct?

You are losing your Powell citizen status, you know.

By the way, Powell's girls play at 3 eastern on Thursday. I'm going over on Thursday and then coming back after the game. You want to ride with me?

Work? You need to get your priorities straight. :thumb:

As I was growing up in Powell the "robpride and Mr. Butch" that I knew, taught me a lot. Taught me that WORK was a true "FOUR" letter word. What happened to my childhood heroes ? Have they finally grown up ? Is there really not a "NEVERLAND". OMG. Come on Robbie, HTV will take good care of you , go with him. Take Butch with you guys . I bet if ol'HTV takes you two with him you won't have to worry about him asking you ever again. One more thing. Can I go too ? It would be like old times !!! DO YA THINK OL'HTV COULD HANG ?

Kelly

We lose some very talented seniors but the cupboards far from bare with liitle john and jared returning to anchor the line. Good article in the paper on both kids. The tradition of prospects will continue at PHS with these two. The article in the paper indicated both are being recruited by several schools and one of them had received a offer from Illinois. The article mentioned ND and alabama as two of the schools interested. Including the early offers by UT it appears many kids from this area are drawing interest from various colleges.