Lebanon at Warren County

FOOTBALL_is_LIFE

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While i do not think that this game will be as bad as the previous meeting between WC and LHS, lebanon should be favored and has the good chance to win this game. Warren Co. is coming off a difficult loss to Blackman and still searching for its first district win. Coach Keil's press will hurt us at times in the game when glenn and majors arent in the game because of lack of depth at the pg position.

well guys I am back took a break from school and didn't have access to a computer as often as I would like. but good to be back.

I think that Warren Co. will probably lose this game as well as much as I want them do do well I just don't think that they are grasping what coach Smith is trying to accomplish everytime I watch the games it is like what goes in one ear goes out the other. and another question is can Warren Co. finish that seems to be a problem that they will have to overcome.

lebanon going to the glass house this year too..................

You are putting the cart way in front of the horse if you are even thinking about playing in Murfreesboro in March right now. We are only 5 games into the district season & there are at least 5 very competitive teams in this district. That means that at least one pretty good team from 7aaa is not even going to make it to the region tournament this year. And once you get to the region, there is a very solid Shelbyville team waiting over there.

I support & enjoy Lebanon basketball as much as anybody but this team needs to focus on taking care of the present and let the season play out. Three of Lebanon's four losses were games that Lebanon probably should have won but they let slip away. At the same time, they have held on to win some games that they could have just as easily lost. But that just goes to show how competitive Lebanon's schedule is and why they can't be thinking about the glass house right now.

Lebanon 68

Warren Co. 54

I know some basketball players and they are thinking of nothing but Warren Co. right now. This Blue Devil team is one that is going to compete in every game from here on out and will not quit until the game is over. I believe this team is going to be a tough team once the tournaments get here. They seem play better if the game intensity if up.