Clarkrange vs. RBS at RedBoiling on Friday night

UCSportsFan

I first said 9 then I changed to 15 because people were talking about next year...

And as I recall in the first half when the 2 post for JC were in they we're up by 17 then had to sit the post players... and came out on top in OT! I was correct with JC winning but my points were a little off! Clarkrange wins easy I promise...

Ok...But one of us is going to be wrong...I just think Clarkrange won't win that easy...Not if RBS decides to come out and play ball...

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I first said 9 then I changed to 15 because people were talking about next year...

And as I recall in the first half when the 2 post for JC were in they we're up by 17 then had to sit the post players... and came out on top in OT! I was correct with JC winning but my points were a little off! Clarkrange wins easy I promise...

:angry: At no point was JC up by 17 @ RBS! They went up by 11 at one point early in the second quarter before RBS started playing some solid "D"! There is no doubt that JC is better than RBS right now, but I wouldnt be counting my chickens before they hatch! Clarkrange hasnt seen RBS this year, so I would be careful what I said if I were you, unless you just like crow? ;)

:angry: At no point was JC up by 17 @ RBS! They went up by 11 at one point early in the second quarter before RBS started playing some solid "D"! There is no doubt that JC is better than RBS right now, but I wouldnt be counting my chickens before they hatch! Clarkrange hasnt seen RBS this year, so I would be careful what I said if I were you, unless you just like crow? ;)

Well I remember us being down a few in that game but I didn't remember how much...

Well I remember us being down a few in that game but I didn't remember how much...

It was 19-10 after the first and then JC scored the first basket of the second quarter to go up 21-10 before RBS went on there run! But that is irrelevent to what is going on tonight! RBS will be fine! I just think it is funny how people think Clarkrange will walk into RBS punch them in the mouth and walk out with a scratch!

Just remember 2 years ago when Clarkrange brought a 16-3 State Championship team to RBS to face a 12-7 down and out RBS team! :angry:

I think this should be an excellent, but I have been wrong before!!!

It will depend on how we decide to play, if we continuously go into the post we win by 5 if we play team ball and run plays for the guards 15. Either way Clarkrange will be on top! Go Buffaloes

If RBS win i'm gonna remind a couple of people what they've said about this game...Whoever the winner is wouldn't suprise me...What would suprise me if it was a lopsided game...