Clarkrange vs. RBS at RedBoiling on Friday night

UCSportsFan

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, I told LBjames not to bet the farm on C-range beating RBS!

Second, SCQ I know you are from RBS but me and swanie have told you more than you ever thought about telling us! We both told you that RBS wasnt going to whoop JC and we both told you that RBS had a good chance of beating Clarkrange at home! SO why you got to mention those names and make yourself look bad? Besides, if you look at my last few post before the game, you will see my confidence in RBS! If you know so much about what you are talking about then why did RBS lose to JC by 20+????

But back to the game, RBS came out and really put it to Clarkrange and led by 13 points twice in the game! Clarkrange was able to make a push late before RBS pulled out and put all doubt about RBS being a real contender behind them!

Devil where were you?

Had RBS not gotten into foul trouble, this game could have gotten ugly for Clarkrange! I think RBS let everyone know that there will be more than 2 teams up for the distict tourney title!!!

Congrats to RBS!!!!!

Well, I admit that I am convinced...RBS will challenge for the title. I did not think RBS could hang with Clarkrange...not the first time I have been wrong. I did not go to the game, but was really surprised when I saw the score. The Leonard girl must be a great player. I have always said that RBS is the toughest place to play in our district, and you have to play great up there to win. Looking forward to a rematch. If the district tournament started today...first round matchups would be...1. JC vs bye and 4. Clay Co. vs 5. Pickett Co.......2.RBS vs 7.Hermitage and 3.Clarkrange vs 6.Monterey...right??? The district is tough as I have ever seen it this year.

Sorry i couldn't make it had something come up at the last minute. :lol: As for the game this doesn't surprise me a bit, as both teams are very good. I'm sure it will be another good one when the venue's are changed and its played at Clarkrange. This does give JC the regular season championship, not that that means anything but what it does mean is the team finishing second in the district tournament will be a shoe in for the state tournament, the one that finishes first will have a very tough elimination game, just like old times for us when there was JC, Upperman and LA all battling it out. This could get vewwwwwy intewestin as elmer fudd would say!! Congrats RBS. :thumb:

SCQ you make me laugh...I know your story exaclty... :thumb: ...

RBS picked a big game to step in and i'm glad that they've earned a little bit of respect after this game too...Buffalofan Laken is a good player, and she had a good night the other night along with the rest of the team...everyone stepped up in this game one way or another and I was really suprised because the way they've been playing as of here lately I thought they were going to struggle, but it was different...They controlled the game from start to finish...

SCQ you make me laugh...I know your story exaclty... :thumb: ...

RBS picked a big game to step in and i'm glad that they've earned a little bit of respect after this game too...Buffalofan Laken is a good player, and she had a good night the other night along with the rest of the team...everyone stepped up in this game one way or another and I was really suprised because the way they've been playing as of here lately I thought they were going to struggle, but it was different...They controlled the game from start to finish...

You know the scoring from the game???

You know the scoring from the game???

Red Boiling Springs - 63

Laken Leonard - 26

Kelly Rich - 16

Tess Copas - 6

Rachel Painter - 5

Caylie Dickens - 4

Ashton Gentry - 3

Whitney Jordan - 3

Clarkrange - 55

Ashley Howard - 22

Jordan Ramsey - 18

Tasha Phillips - 9

Jaclyn Upchurch - 5

Miranda Cravens - 1

I knew when I saw Leonard playing AAU 2 or 3 years ago, that she was something special. She is a definitely a future Miss Basketball candidate, possibly winner, depending on how much better her game gets. Congrats to RBS on the huge district win and to Miss Leonard on a stellar game.