Shelbyville at Smyrna

Postman

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say this but I said in a post on the results of the Smyrna - Wilson Central game that Smyrna better beware because Shelbyville is "DANGEROUS" and I was INFORMED that Smyrna had ALREADY beat Shelbyville TWICE and BOTH games were at Shelbyville and there was nothing to worry with.

WELL

As my Momma always told me.... Don't count your chickens before your eggs hatch. If you wanna talk the talk you gotta walk the walk.

Shelbyville with all their tradition and confidence and big game experience i just don't see how Smyrna can win----- hold on wait a minute------------------------------- (talking to somone in the background) ------ "what did you say? they already played earlier this year? are you sure? oh really, are you sure? wow so they already beat them twice at shelbyville well that changes things"

NEVER MIND ( :

All I need to say is said below............ :lol: Region 4AAA the best in the state!

All I need to say is said below............ :lol: Region 4AAA the best in the state!

I believe Shelbyville played a great game and deserved to win. The bulldogs were simply outcoached on this one. They ran some stupid plays and took out key players in the fourth quarter. If Palmer had stayed in they might've pulled it out. She was shutting down Armstrong the whole game and one of the only Smyrna players hitting shots tonight. Smyrna was not hitting shots tonight and the free thow percentage was not what I have seen from these young ladies. Pollock couldnt execute the last play leaving the them out of time. This is a great learning experience for Smyrna and a good time and team to learn from. If you have to loose it is best to loose early and loose to a good team and we did. Props to Shelbyville you played a great game against a great team. But dont blow over the Lady Bulldogs yet they have alot of fight left in them!! Go Dogs!!

I believe Shelbyville played a great game and deserved to win. The bulldogs were simply outcoached on this one. They ran some stupid plays and took out key players in the fourth quarter. If Palmer had stayed in they might've pulled it out. She was shutting down Armstrong the whole game and one of the only Smyrna players hitting shots tonight. Smyrna was not hitting shots tonight and the free thow percentage was not what I have seen from these young ladies. Pollock couldnt execute the last play leaving the them out of time. This is a great learning experience for Smyrna and a good time and team to learn from. If you have to loose it is best to loose early and loose to a good team and we did. Props to Shelbyville you played a great game against a great team. But dont blow over the Lady Bulldogs yet they have alot of fight left in them!! Go Dogs!!

It is easy after a lose to get on here and blast the coaching staff. I was not at the game but it really makes me mad to see a fan get on here under a screen name and blast a guy that is 16 - 1 on the season. He has really stepped this program up and made them into a contender. I remember five years ago how Smyrna was the laughing stock of girls baskestball in the state of Tennessee. Get off your coach and support your team. I look for Smyrna to bounce back and get back on track. Keep up the good work Steve.

well i didnt go to the game but i am sorry to hear that they lost.. i know how much these girls wanted it.. but hey the season is still young and trust me these girls got the passion.. and i agree coach willey has done a great job.. just another smyrna poster getting mad and not know what they're talking about.. but hey i know most of the team and trust me they got the heart, determination, and ability to make it to state.. good luck tonight girls