11aa

queenofthecourt23

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i say West should win, without him, Stewart does not win nearas many as Sycamore does without Jesse. But if you put them one on one, Jesse Moulton would def. win.....but that nothing what the people vote on for the MVP. Wow, i understand completely on wat yall said alst year about rico now, as a person from waverly, without him we wouldve lost more games, but i tihnk still would have done very very well, but i am glad we had him. But neways back to the discussion. i am rooting for West, i dont like sycamore, but stewart, not bad at all in my opinion, god luck to West as the year goes on....

jesse moulton is having an amazing season along with the west kid. right now I think the race is close. I have a feeling that the matchup on feb. 11 will determine who the real MVP is . this is only one day after syc. harp. game on the 10th If moulton puts up numbers in both and they win both there will be no question to MVP

Feb. 11th may be the notch for a locked vote in some people's minds, but not in mine. West is having a tremendous season. The junior SC leader is averaging the most ppg in mid-state play, even above Brandon Wright. His perimeter play, postup action, and his physical input allow him to do all sorts of things. I do also believe and am sure everyone knows that without Jake West, this Rebel squad would be no where near as good. Overall, my hat goes off for this guy. West for MVP

if you don't like it then don't let the door hit you on the way out. you should feel lucky to have such a great website for TN high school athletics and not have to pay a dime for it. So if you don't like it, hit the road.

You said it. Who's forcing anyone to read? Plus there are lots of different threads.

"hate this website. its turned into crap. hey moderators, go back to 1941 germany u dirty nazis"

Start you're own thread and give your opinions instead of saying all that. Nazi's?

Man you must be kidding.