Hendersonville Invitational Predictions

I love this Sport

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate all of the support guys. My wrestling career is definately over, due to the amount of damage in my arm. But I'll still be at as many matches I can pulling for my team. Can anyone tell me how the Beech 215 (Arnell, i think?) is doing. From what i heard he was pretty upset, so i would appreciate it if someone told me how he is doing.

Now as far as the injury goes, i had a dislocation of the radius and ulna at my elbow. I am currently being treated fo nerve damage. The main concern right now is the artery; the doctors think it might be pinched where there is a low amount of bloodflow to the hand. Luckily for me there was no breaks or chips, and the doctors seem pretty confident that the arteries and nerves are fine.

Thanks for your concern,

Max

I appreciate all of the support guys. My wrestling career is definately over, due to the amount of damage in my arm. But I'll still be at as many matches I can pulling for my team. Can anyone tell me how the Beech 215 (Arnell, i think?) is doing. From what i heard he was pretty upset, so i would appreciate it if someone told me how he is doing.

Now as far as the injury goes, i had a dislocation of the radius and ulna at my elbow. I am currently being treated fo nerve damage. The main concern right now is the artery; the doctors think it might be pinched where there is a low amount of bloodflow to the hand. Luckily for me there was no breaks or chips, and the doctors seem pretty confident that the arteries and nerves are fine.

Thanks for your concern,

Max

Hey Max I am glad to hear it is not as serious as i first thought. Josh was very shaken up from the incident and I hope he will bounce back. I will see that he contacts you either through phone or email or on here.