7AAA

Bigdust100

Guest dare_2_dream

Like I care what you or anyone thinks of me on here much less Oden. By the way, I definitely think your user name fits you to a "T."

come down man. i know im right on who you are too.

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Black Hole

Like I care what you or anyone thinks of me on here much less Oden. By the way, I definitely think your user name fits you to a "T."

What is that suppose to mean

He's not the norm and thats why people don't like him. People don't like a controversial player who can get it done and back up their talk. Let them talk but as long as Jimmy keeps on backing it up thats all they can do is TALK.

Agreed. The kid is clutch, and knows how to win... and when you are winning, I dont see any reason to change things.

Again, I disagree. There are more important things than winning in high school basketball.

What do you mean by that? Jimmy's not a violent person...he's not into drugs alcohol or anything else for that matter, he makes good grades goes to school, and the kid has a little intensity and it gets to him sometimes. What are you saying?

not trying to continue the topic of the siegels fabricated stats, just trying to come up with a possible CONCLUSION to it...

i bet the 213 steals is the team total...that is WAYYY more logical. look at how many turnovers teams commit a game, surely about 8.5 of those would be steals, or something close to that. if that was the case, the DNJ could be to fault or even still the siegel people. maybe the siegel people didnt count the individuals steals and just sent that in, or maybe the DNJ "typist" accidently entered siegels team total into jimmy's field by accident.

either way, the thread about it is totally STUPID and those stats make NO difference in games played in the past, or games to play in the future because we know those steals WERENT there to begin with...they didnt actually play out. and NO it will not be the determining factor if jimmy is district MVP or not or even mr. basketball or not.

lets not get too off topic and get this one closed, like i said i was just offering a conclusion to the debate i guess...sometimes you siegel and oakland fans cant see as clear as someone from the outside because of your biasness lol. yall look dumb duking it out sometimes over the stupidest things that both sides could EASILY come to a common conclusion with each other.

come on, we are all coacht fam :lol:

Edited by tdntn

Guest The Black Hole

not trying to continue the topic of the siegels fabricated stats, just trying to come up with a possible CONCLUSION to it...

i bet the 213 steals is the team total...that is WAYYY more logical. look at how many turnovers teams commit a game, surely about 8.5 of those would be steals, or something close to that. if that was the case, the DNJ could be to fault or even still the siegel people. maybe the siegel people didnt count the individuals steals and just sent that in, or maybe the DNJ "typist" accidently entered siegels team total into jimmy's field by accident.

either way, the thread about it is totally STUPID and those stats make NO difference in games played in the past, or games to play in the future because we know those steals WERENT there to begin with...they didnt actually play out. and NO it will not be the determining factor if jimmy is district MVP or not or even mr. basketball or not.

lets not get too off topic and get this one closed, like i said i was just offering a conclusion to the debate i guess...sometimes you siegel and oakland fans cant see as clear as someone from the outside because of your biasness lol. yall look dumb duking it out sometimes over the stupidest things that both sides could EASILY come to a common conclusion with each other.

come on, we are all coacht fam :lol:

]

I think your theory could be right

I know one thing is for sure... The Oden kid can play! We have played them (Siegel) twice now, and I am for sure he is the difference maker on their team. He is by far the best player in the district, a close second is JJ Taylor then the Allen kid from Oakland. His stats could be fixed or they could just be wrong. I know the assistant coach at Siegel and he told me there was a mistake in the reported stats. Give the stats a rest, you Oakland fans hate the fact that you guys will end up being second to Siegel. Which I would would rather play Oakland than Siegel in the district tournament. We have played both and Siegel is better coached and they have better athletes than Oakland.

White County has some big game this week, Cookeville is coming to town!! I hope my boys are ready to play. I am sure Coach Mitchell will do his least to get them ready. I wish Coach Crain would take over this week!! After all his freshman team a couple of years ago beat Cookeville.

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are seriously the most retarded person on CoachT, Siegel better coached then Oakland?? better athletes is even a tossup, but about coaching. No. Stop talking. You just get mad at Randy, go knit a sweater.

Guest dare_2_dream

You are seriously the most retarded person on CoachT, Siegel better coached then Oakland?? better athletes is even a tossup, but about coaching. No. Stop talking. You just get mad at Randy, go knit a sweater.

I wouldnt call it a toss up, Siegel has the advantage in my opinion, in the athletic department.

I tell you what I think. I think that warriormom is nothing but a "poser." Notice "she" doesn't post any information about "her" team. "She " only posts about Siegel and "come back Dotson." Why would she "call" Dotson about the stats? Add 2 and 2. Anyone that trashes the new HC at WC as much as she does, and states no information about any of WC's games in any of her posts = a plant. Maybe "she" can get rid of Harris and get "herself" that HC job at Siegel.

Edited by Fball