Jackson @ Pickett

bobcatsrawesome

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pickett only has 2 or 3 "players" that can produce on offense and their bench is not deep at all. However when they are at home they never need it as there aren't many fouls called against the bobcats on their home court. So having said this the only team i see beating them at Pickett this year is Clay County and that one will still be a double digit win for Clay. I'll go with Pickett in this one by 8. :thumb:

now devil, i have to disagree with ya on one thing, all 5 starters can score, if jacob or tc arent getting it done then the other guys logan,gibson, and roddy all contribute more than they already do, now it is true that we are only 6 deep at best, but if we stay out of foul trouble we dont have to worry about that. As far as the foul calling goes, i think any home team has somewhat of an advantage, but then again sometimes you dont. I think the next Clay/Pickett game will be much closer, and i think it will be a single digit game either way unless Clay gets in our heads again then it might not be a pretty sight, but ill make a prediction on that one later when the game is a little closer.. :rolleyes: