Class 3A East TN Biggest Suprise?

cherries

How could it not be in this order LA, Catholic, Fulton, Carter? Coming in to this year Fulton was picked to three peat , LA and Catholic was suppose to bairely be maken the playoffs. Catholic proved all haters wrong winning the region! LA did barely make the playoffs! But once the got in they where like a whole new team and provide all the haters wrong and won the state tittle! and Fulton barely made it into the playoffs they got in to the mix in week 10 by beatin LA to get in but then exited after Catholic knocked them off! But im goin with LA being the biggest suprise!

Edited by YouWantToBeLikeME

• 4 weeks later...

I'll have to say LA and Catholic hanging and beating the big dogs. Also, I gotta give AE their props too. No one thought they would be as good as they were due to the fact they had a new coach with head coaching experience. Now he has a year under his belt and he'll be ready to keep that winning tradition going at AE.

But LA and Cat has my vote for biggest Surprise. Carter(They didn't play in a strong region so you can't really vote for them)

Without a doubt--biggest surprise of year--if not century---LA winning state. That is to everyone except us LA fans!! This team has been on the verge of greatness for the past 3 years and played their hearts out during the playoffs. We knew if they ever got things clicking, they couldn't be stopped. WAY TO GO BIG BLUE!!!

I would have liked to see Austin East play Carter. Although Carter was beaten by Fulton during the regular season, Carter was very capable of playing and beating AE. The Hornets did have LA beaten until the last minute of the game. The Eagles of Seymour are normally a strong team as well. Although they were down this year, they are usually a good football team. Region 2-3A is much stronger than region 1-3A at least at the top. While Fulton, AC, AE, KC, and LA is a much tougher game, Carter, and Seymour are not slouches by any means. With the addition of Catholic and LA this region (2-3A) gets much attention. It was already a strong Region. Everyone knows that the 3A championship goes through region 2-3A.

I would have liked to see Austin East play Carter. Although Carter was beaten by Fulton during the regular season, Carter was very capable of playing and beating AE. The Hornets did have LA beaten until the last minute of the game. The Eagles of Seymour are normally a strong team as well. Although they were down this year, they are usually a good football team. Region 2-3A is much stronger than region 1-3A at least at the top. While Fulton, AC, AE, KC, and LA is a much tougher game, Carter, and Seymour are not slouches by any means. With the addition of Catholic and LA this region (2-3A) gets much attention. It was already a strong Region. Everyone knows that the 3A championship goes through region 2-3A.

I would definately say LA winning it all .. they had some close losses and some close wins ... but they put it together with great effort at the end of year and deserved it ... next probably Fulton ..they always start slow because they do not have spring practice for football ... so it takes them a while to get going .. plus Cobb got hurt in the last scrimmage in August and was never the same .. he played very little against AE and Anderson Cnty and noe againt Alcoa which it didnt matter that game .. but he was hobbled all year and he was their best player coming back ... TD

I disagree with the Carter game! La had Carter beat in the 3rd but La hadnt been up all year so they had no idea wat to do with a 21-7 lead so they almost lost it but they finshed strong (sorta like the whole playoffs) and went on the win the state tittle playing strong in the 2nd half of games!

AE and Carter ...AE all the way .... reason too much speed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fulton proved that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!