Cash Vs Simpson?

MasterBlaster 1

Is there a chance that Simpson Of MBA 119lb will go up against Cash 112LB of BA? I think it would be an interesting match. The edge would go to Simpson because of experiance but Cash is outstanding as a freshman.

I would say JM better get him this year because next year the young Mr. Cash will be able to pick what weight class he wants to dominate.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I missed that. The kid is the real deal. I guess JMS should be glad he is a 112.

I guess that we'll have to wait until next year to see Simpson and Cash meet as many as three times. Something tells me that they'll both be 125 pounders next year.

I agree with you MasterBlaster1. Cash will be a dominating force next season.

Edited by NashvilleRef

Or Cash should be glad JMS isn't going to drop. Either way, a pretty worthless comment. Both are fine wrestlers and I'm sure they don't concern themselves with where the other is.

Thats not saying much since Cash is a Freshman. I would think that JMS may not be worried this year but he better next year. From what I've seen Coach Cash wants his son against the best and thats JMS. He may just want to prove a point next year and if you don't think kids are watching where they have the best chance to place your dreaming

Edited by MasterBlaster 1

jms is amazing i think he will have a better out come next time him and cash wrestle...

You may be right. JMS is awesome. However, Justin turned him to his back 3 times and some say there should have been back points on a couple of the turns. It could just as easily be closer next time.

You may be right. JMS is awesome. However, Justin turned him to his back 3 times and some say there should have been back points on a couple of the turns. It could just as easily be closer next time.

Simpson gramby rolled across his back three times i don't think that is the same as Cash putting him on his back....

Thats not saying much since Cash is a Freshman. I would think that JMS may not be worried this year but he better next year. From what I've seen Coach Cash wants his son against the best and thats JMS. He may just want to prove a point next year and if you don't think kids are watching where they have the best chance to place your dreaming

Cash is tough, freshman or senior, but don't assume you know Simpson's mindset, or Cash's.

Kids are watching, but not Simpson, Bundy, Manson, Creagan, Coffey, Bateman, and maybe 5 others. They ain't looking to place and they are not worried who is in their weight. They are the watched. Look, Coach moved him up and they wrestled. I commend Justin and his father for doing it, searching out the best competition. That's how you get better. Now he needs to concentrate on Whittaker and Hughes.