Jackson @ Pickett

coach7

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After the 1st quarter the Pickett girls kept it close. They had a lot of chances to cut the JC lead, but kept throwing the ball away. Still, this was a big improvement over the first game. Brown kept one of the twins in right to the end, even when Pickett had all subs. I guess 18 points wasn't a big enough win, so he needed to keep a starter in.

After the 1st quarter the Pickett girls kept it close. They had a lot of chances to cut the JC lead, but kept throwing the ball away. Still, this was a big improvement over the first game. Brown kept one of the twins in right to the end, even when Pickett had all subs. I guess 18 points wasn't a big enough win, so he needed to keep a starter in.

Coach Brown subbed early and often in this game. Pickett never kept the game close, it was never in doubt. Once again you try to minimize the Pickett loss. The only reason he kept her in is because everyone else on the bench had been playing the whole second half and a couple of them have been sick lately so he just rotated most of them in and out. In case you didn't notice he ran a vanilla offense and a vanilla defense, never tried to do anything fancy but line up and play as there was no reason to. Quit your whining you got beat, get better. :blink:

In case you didn't notice he ran a vanilla offense and a vanilla defense, never tried to do anything fancy but line up and play as there was no reason to. Quit your whining you got beat, get better. :blink:

DF, I have noticed you using this terminology many times before. Vanilla O?, vanilla D?, one scoop or two?, I'm not sure.... I didn't notice the Baskin Robins franchise logo outside the gym. :lol:

I dont know if you noticed, but they only have 12 players on the entire team. With 9 playing alot of minutes through the entire game, now that leaves 3 players that didnt play alot. Was he suposed to just send 3 players out? A couple of the girls that dont start average more points than the twin your talking about, quit your whining.

Coach Brown subbed early and often in this game. Pickett never kept the game close, it was never in doubt. Once again you try to minimize the Pickett loss. The only reason he kept her in is because everyone else on the bench had been playing the whole second half and a couple of them have been sick lately so he just rotated most of them in and out. In case you didn't notice he ran a vanilla offense and a vanilla defense, never tried to do anything fancy but line up and play as there was no reason to. Quit your whining you got beat, get better. :lol:

i dont know which game you were watching!! they ran the same thing they did at home! pc just adjusted better! and since jc was the only team shooting free-throws they better learn to make them at tournament time!

Bob77:

Since the team only has 12 players, maybe you need to go on a "recruiting" trip...

I dont know how much good it would do since i have nothing to do with the program. All I have to say is when teams have sucess, the players will come. I guess when kids move here you are suposed to not let them play sports. If a good player moved to your school I think he of she would be playing.

Edited by bob77