Greeneville and South Greene battling at Rebel Hill on Saturday. Any p

river271

He scored only scored 7 points but they basically decided the game. He hit a fade away three pointer in the corner to tie the game. Oh yea, he was injured. Everyone is quick to point out the points he scores but since he is beginning to get fully recovered, lets look at his total statistics. He scored 15 points, 11 rebounds, 4 blocks, 2 steals, and 3 assists in the first game at Chattanooga Red Bank, STILL SLIGHTY INJURED. He then becomes healthy and scores 23 points, 10 rebounds, 3 blocks, 5 assists, against Morristown West. Again against Chattanooga Red Bank, 24 points, 9 rebounds, 5 blocks, 4 assists. He isn t a very good player. Since your such a basketball genius why dont you tell the coach out at South Greene when they play that 3-2 matchup zone(cause they cant guard Greeneville in a man) to let Wiggins catch it at the elbow all night and let him shoot since he only scored 7 the game you saw. I look for Wiggins to completely dominate the week rebel defense.

hoops fan your right. Wiggins will dominate this game because there is no way that the Rebels can stop him. If they double team him then he will just pop it out to moore, anderson, or boone to shoot the three. There is no way that South Greene can match up with Greeneville reguardless of the defense they run.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what game you watched, but the game I saw Hardly had Wiggins dominating anything. If I am not mistaken, the kid wound up with about 7 points. It just happend that the 7 or so he scored were at crucial times in the game. Even with that, SG had a look at the end of Regulation to win, and Donahue missed a layup with only seconds left in overtime or who knows, they may still be playing. The fact is that you take away the imports from GHS (Boone & Wiggins) and GHS may not have won a game. These two make everybody else better. With that said, there is no doubt that GHS is a very good team now. However, the last time I checked Greeneville hasn't blown SG out in several years, and I would not expect it to happen any time soon! It will definately be a good game to see.

Yeah hoosiers but what about Murner moving to Florida??? Put him in the equation and Greeneville would be the best team in the state hands down! But you dont seem to mention the one that moved away right???