BA vs Whites Creek

mr.giggliefly33

Hope they enjoyed their stay in the top 10 which they may have it right now, but their gonna drop significantly after losing at home and with the schedule looming hard to believe they will make it back. BTW I sit on here listening to how good Bone is and which I dont see (Constantly stated that Bone is better than Stew HA!) and the only reason I have something to say is because the team I root for is Shelbyville which beat BA and about Stewart to whom Bone is often compared to outplayed Bone head to head and then scores 2 at home in another game. Come on we know what opinions are like and I dont care what Stewart cousin says. Blake from Blackman? Harris, you never cease to amaze me is there anything or anyone you dont know and you think Stewart hasnt proved himself against bigtime competition? Anyways thanks for the props on who will make it to the Boro on the other thread :thumb:

Edited by jrm2x

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on we know what opinions are like and I dont care what Stewart cousin says. Blake from Blackman?

I have never seen Stewart play...but this comparison is based on knowing Barry his wholelife and playing with Bone for countless years against the best the country has to offer. It's Ramsey in case you were confused. I asked him about Shelbyville after they beat BA.

I have never seen Stewart play...but this comparison is based on knowing Barry his wholelife and playing with Bone for countless years against the best the country has to offer. It's Ramsey in case you were confused. I asked him about Shelbyville after they beat BA.

I quoted him in my previous post. I only posted what I heard since I have never seen Stewart. I just trust his cousin to make an unbiased statement. Ramsey is his cousin and Ramsey is Bone's AAU teammate. Thats whose comparison I was talking about.

As a Whites Creek fan, some of the statements about Pitts' and BA's schedule are way off. The Creek one by one point. This game could've easily went in BA's favor and the discussion would be different. Had the creek won by twenty then if i was a BA fan i'd be concerned. Nollner and Pitts go way back to when Pitts beat nollner in 91 in the state quarterfinals. WC was undefeated and ranked in the top 5 in the nation. That loss still stings as does the 90 loss to science hill in the State Semifinals(nollner was the assistant coach) both are great coaches(period). You can't take anything away from either. They will win some and lose some against each other. Nollner did register a win over science hill in the 90 arby's classic.

BA played a good game as did WC, unfortunately someone had to lose.

Hope they enjoyed their stay in the top 10 which they may have it right now, but their gonna drop significantly after losing at home and with the schedule looming hard to believe they will make it back. BTW I sit on here listening to how good Bone is and which I dont see (Constantly stated that Bone is better than Stew HA!) and the only reason I have something to say is because the team I root for is Shelbyville which beat BA and about Stewart to whom Bone is often compared to outplayed Bone head to head and then scores 2 at home in another game. Come on we know what opinions are like and I dont care what Stewart cousin says. Blake from Blackman? Harris, you never cease to amaze me is there anything or anyone you dont know and you think Stewart hasnt proved himself against bigtime competition? Anyways thanks for the props on who will make it to the Boro on the other thread :angry:

You dont say, BA will drop in rankings? please enlighten us with some more of your great basketball knowledge. Has stewart had a good season? yes. has bone had a great last two yrs? absolutely. the guy came back better from a torn ACL than when he left. well stewart may haved proved himself to you but bone proved himself to what 5-10 D1 programs by playing well against teams like carmel, mater dei, and two pretty bigtime tourneys over the break

I am glad that you agree with my expertise. Stewart has only had a GOOD season? Check again. Bone a great one. If Bone is great then Stewart must be phenomenal. Give Stewart a Wright to play with and see how much better he looks. Not hard to play when all of the attention is on someone else. Just as many D-1 programs have been after Stewart so that argument is out the window. Stewart has started the last three years and been very productive and that point is mute. And least we all forget the head to head matchup. Nuff said.

The confusion over the meaning of moot point is modern. It is a misunderstanding of another sense of moot for a discussion forum in which hypothetical cases are argued by law students for practice. Since there is no practical outcome of these sessions, and the cases are invented anyway, people seem to have assumed that a moot point means one of no importance. So we’ve seen a curious shift in which the sense of “open to debate” has become “not worth debating”.

The mute spelling is a development that has come about because moot is now a fossil word, usually encountered only in this phrase; there is an understandable tendency to convert the unknown into the known, and mute seems to fit the new meaning rather better. But it’s wrong.

And the point is relevant if Stewart is not signing with a university on the same level as a Southern Illinois. Recieving letters and signing are different. Stewart is a fine player and this is no slam on him.

Bone has proved himself on the aau circuit....

"Bone is plain scary when he gets hot, Barry's aight but he aint no Josh"...that from Stewart's cousin and Bone's AAU teammate. I think you can figure out who that is.

If Bone is so good why isn't he anywhere in the top ten in scoring and 3's like Stewart is. Stewart and Twilley are a better scoring duo than Wright and Bone. Just check out the stats at Tennessean.com

If Bone is so good why isn't he anywhere in the top ten in scoring and 3's like Stewart is. Stewart and Twilley are a better scoring duo than Wright and Bone. Just check out the stats at Tennessean.com

Bone is ON a team; Stewart and Twilley ARE their team.

That's nothing against Shelbyville or either of these guys. BA just has more weapons and a different system that distributes points among more players.

Individual statistical comparisons are never great indicators of a player's prowess. Having said that, Bone IS averaging 16 points per game, and he shares the floor with a blue chip recruit.