BA vs Whites Creek

mr.giggliefly33

What are you a former spelling bee champion? Moot or mute whatever you got my point. The fact is ALL of the schools after Stewart are at SI level and comeon dont mistake SI for a power they are mid level D1.

Apparently you don't know a thing about the MVC this year. The Missouri Valley Conference is looking at getting 4 teams into the Big Dance this year. Thats more than the Big 12, Pac 10, Conference USA, Atlantic, Mountain West, and the WAC. Only the Big East, Big Ten, ACC, and SEC are projected to get more at this point. And the SEC might be lucky to get 5. So is the Big 12 a mid major conference? or what about Conference USA?

If you don't believe me thats fine...talk to ole Joe Lunardi, hes the one saying all of this.

You are sadly mistaken about the MVC

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well unless SI is one of those who cares. And yeah once in a blue moon whenever a few of the big boys are down somebody has to fill the spots. Projections are one thing lets see come march. I am show me person, I call it like I see and if yall wanna see things different go right ahead

Edited by jrm2x

Bone is ON a team; Stewart and Twilley ARE their team.

That's nothing against Shelbyville or either of these guys. BA just has more weapons and a different system that distributes points among more players.

Individual statistical comparisons are never great indicators of a player's prowess. Having said that, Bone IS averaging 16 points per game, and he shares the floor with a blue chip recruit.

No difference you take away Bone and Wright you got not much just like you take away Stewart and Twilley you got not much. Wright more so than Bone is BA. But with Bone and no Wright you got a good team not one that could compete like they have.

If Bone is so good why isn't he anywhere in the top ten in scoring and 3's like Stewart is. Stewart and Twilley are a better scoring duo than Wright and Bone. Just check out the stats at Tennessean.com

you cant compare numbers because BA has played a much more difficult schedule; if BA played a typical schedule then he probably would be...if he didnt have a lottery pick on his team then he probably would be (i know ifs and buts...) bone cant help the fact of who he plays or who is on his team; what he can do is help win games which over the past 4 (argueably 3) he has done a phenomenal job, he has actually depended on a lot when wrights presense is negated by guys like smith or josh mcroberts etc.

is shelbyville good yes? do i think that they will win AAA no! way to one dimensional, but then again I think BA would struggle to win AAA

Well unless SI is one of those who cares. And yeah once in a blue moon whenever a few of the big boys are down somebody has to fill the spots. Projections are one thing lets see come march. I am show me person, I call it like I see and if yall wanna see things different go right ahead

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology

You wanna see go ahead...

Northern Iowa

Southern Illinois

Creighton

Wichita State (who vandy only beat on a 50 ft buzzer beater)

and possibly Mizzoo State

How can you even say that about Joshua Bone he has proved his self nationally in the Florida tournament and the Arby's tournament he had one bad game so what big deal everyone has a bad game once in their life you act like Bone goes out their every night and has a bad game. I've seen stewart play and what does he do that is great that he is better than Bone, I will still take Bone over Stewart, becasue he has proved his self against some of the best talent across the nation they beat the number 3 team in the nation they beat Bolivar another great team he has proven his self and Stewart doesnt play competition like that every night Bone does.

What are you a former spelling bee champion? Moot or mute whatever you got my point. The fact is ALL of the schools after Stewart are at SI level and comeon dont mistake SI for a power they are mid level D1.

No, just more intelligent. I am not mistaking anyone for a "power" but you still have not told me where the player in question has signed or even been actually offered. Say what you like but come season end we know where Wright and Bone will be playing and it is impressive. Once again nothing against the other players but support your argument with some facts.

Shelbyville fans need to realize they are not authorities on Brentwood Academy basketball. BA played Shelbyville the first game of the season, and while Shelbyville earned a well-deserved victory, lots of things have changed since that game.

Unless you've seen Brentwood Academy play more than once this year, you probably don't know much about the team or its players. When you don't know much, you have to trust reliable sources. Those sources, which include college coaches and recruiting services, have consistently ranked Bone higher than Stewart.

Using opinions without facts can be convenient, but it will not stand up against the logical, intelligent posters on this website.