Upsets, Upsets, Upsets

PTSportsWriter

This just proves what a loser Grace Golden Eagle is.

He is in college

He is bitter about temple

Some temple said that this game was an upset so his best comeback was about beating temple 2 times.

This guy is sad.

On another thread someone told me to get a life. It seems Grace Golden Eagles need to get a life. It's okay to be arrogant and immature in high school at times cause it is your team, but once you leave high school let it go. Keep cheering for your team, but grow up. Look at RAW. He is in high school, I believe, and he is more mature than Grace Golden Eagle.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This just proves what a loser Grace Golden Eagle is.

He is in college

He is bitter about temple

Some temple said that this game was an upset so his best comeback was about beating temple 2 times.

This guy is sad.

On another thread someone told me to get a life. It seems Grace Golden Eagles need to get a life. It's okay to be arrogant and immature in high school at times cause it is your team, but once you leave high school let it go. Keep cheering for your team, but grow up. Look at RAW. He is in high school, I believe, and he is more mature than Grace Golden Eagle.

just venting after a loss

all of the temple ppl didnt go into hiding after grace beat us the second time. i personally congratulated grace on these boards, and i know of at least one or two other temple fans who did the same. :angry: i think oldtime was just mentioning that mccallie beating grace was an upset b/c this board is about upsets. he wasnt taking a shot at grace or anything like that (or at least it doesnt come across that way). we all know grace beat us, and that until proven otherwise they are the team to beat in this region. thats cool. im proud of temple. i think our guys (and girls) are doing very well. go temple. :lol:

I would say that it is an upset.

Temple beat McCallie several weeks ago 59-54.

Grace beat McCallie a couple of weeks ago 71-54.

Grace beat Temple -- as you say -- TWICE.

And then Grace gets beat by McCallie tonight 65-55.

And so, yes this probably should be considered an "upset".

Ok... Maybe a small upset. Your right, Grace should have won this game. They are playing at home and have been playing some of their best ball of the year. They came out of half flat and got beat.

And am I missing something or what does this have anything to do with Grace beating temple?

Grace needs to take what they can from this game and move on. Yeah we beat Temple twice, and it was great, but who cares? thats over. I dont think McCallie cared we beat Temple.

Grace still has a tough schedule with Temple again, Ooltewah, CSAS, South Pitt, and East Ridge.

all of the temple ppl didnt go into hiding after grace beat us the second time. i personally congratulated grace on these boards, and i know of at least one or two other temple fans who did the same. :angry: i think oldtime was just mentioning that mccallie beating grace was an upset b/c this board is about upsets. he wasnt taking a shot at grace or anything like that (or at least it doesnt come across that way). we all know grace beat us, and that until proven otherwise they are the team to beat in this region. thats cool. im proud of temple. i think our guys (and girls) are doing very well. go temple. :lol:

I didnt think he was taking a shot at Grace at all.

And I know this isnt a girls basketball thread but i will give credit where it is due, the Temple girls team is MUCH improved.