Unaka vs University High 1/20/06

cucry

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Unaka sustain the intensity that the Cloudland game called for? Tough to have two crucial conference games within days of each other especially when one lasted about 3 hours. I think they will have to come with their "A" game to beat UH. But got to consider Unaka will be on their home floor again.

Best of Luck to the Rangers! :lol:

University will win

I have to say UH might be in for quiet a surprise. Anyways this one should be a dandy to watch as this could be the clincher. I guarantee that the winner of this game will have deserved it. Just remember how difficult it is to play inside Snavely Gym with a packed house on hand. So UH bring your A game and oh yea i almost forgot, don't forget to bring your ties....

I have to say UH might be in for quiet a surprise. Anyways this one should be a dandy to watch as this could be the clincher. I guarantee that the winner of this game will have deserved it. Just remember how difficult it is to play inside Snavely Gym with a packed house on hand. So UH bring your A game and oh yea i almost forgot, don't forget to bring your ties....

Bring our ties? Wut the hec does that suppose 2 meen. The game will b crazy loud and will b close but I think University will pull it out and we ALWAYS bring our A game

i have seen uh play in a christmas tourney..and they had problems with washburn..so im picking unaka by 15

By 15 that is stupid did ne body see us play them earlier in the season?? I think we won that 1, and we destroyed washburn so how can you guys say we stink? You guys need 2 get your facts straight and im feelin a win 2night!!! Go Bucs!!!!

Awesome Game! Way to go Rangers! :thumb:

Do you count cheating by not putting our score on the scoreboard correctly called an "awesome game" we will see who wins in a fair game where its not played @ snavely gym and maybe this time the scoreboard might be correct because we all know even the unaka fans knew they cheated us out some points.