The epic rivalry continues

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Pickel does have a bad case of strept and Tiff was out all week with bronchitis. But who wants to miss a Bradley/Cleveland game??? Nothing short of death would force these two to miss that game. The adrenaline itself will make the sickness go away (temporarily) The rest of the weekend will be a time to heal and recover from the sicknesses.

It was an ugly game, but I sure am glad they both played. Congratulations Bearettes, but you have a tough road ahead. Get well.

I don't think anyone from Cleveland scored in double digits and Pickel only had 11 points. Cleveland does a great job of wearing you down. Someone said it was an ugly game. It was an ugly low scoring affair when Cleveland played at WV this year. Cleveland must set the tone for the game, unfortunately for them, they didn't come up with a win in either game. Ironically, the Bradley WV game was pretty much a shootout with poor defense being played. Congrats to Bradley: especially to Cassada, Pickel, Ervin and Davis. They are all great girls that I have been blessed to know. I still hope we get you at the Stable. Good luck the rest of the way to both local teams.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• RR, you might remember. Didn’t someone hide the kicking shoe that game? It seems I remember we had missed a kick the week before, and we needed all the points we could get. We thought we had a better chance going for two, so $?&@$ hid the shoe after the first miss that game. No one on our sideline looked for it very hard.
    • I will never forget the 1983 Heritage vs Maryville game. I remember driving home and listening to WGAP. Can't remember the announcers name. He asked Coach Story why he kept going for 2? Story told him " Why didn't you ask Renfro that last year"
    • TSSAA will let them all go to Mase.
    • Well nothing new, the Mustangs are really talented again this coming season!  They very well could go undefeated in regular season.  We shall see what happens in postseason.  I think the path to state title game is a little clearer than years past.  I think the Stangs are going to be really good and I think the traditional teams around in 2A are not going to be as strong.  It should be a fun season!